Three ways to style an evening look for Christmas πŸ˜πŸŒ²πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ

Leave a Comment
Three ways to style an evening look for Christmas πŸ˜πŸŒ²πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ


So it's finally that time of year... It's party season and let's get one thing clear us girls certainly know how to party right? We also know how to party in style too, don't we?

Everywhere you go shopping now you will find inside shops there will be a dedicated party section for you which we love right? But there's just one problem there is so many to choose from isn't there?

I thought I would put a little handy essential guide for you all, red, black and white are must have colours for any party... So I thought why not style the colours and keep it simple but stunning? 

And that is just what I did for you all!! So from left to right, you can see three different styles! 

Style 1) a black knee length dress which can I just say is beautiful! I love the fur detail at the top of the dress, it certainly caught my eye. It's quite an easy dress to style, as you can wear red heels to bring a bold statement of sass to the dress or keep it simple in a pair of black heels, it's up to you! Pairing it with nice simple white coloured nails, with either a white or metallic silver clutch either way looks beautiful....

Style 2) A beautiful sassy red dress!! Who can go wrong with the festive colour? The colour looks amazing when paired with a nice simple pair of black heels. Again, if you wanted to make the dress look even more festive then I would suggest pairing it with a silver clutch to add that extra shimmer other wise nice and simple with a white clutch! 

Style 3) The talk of the season, is definitely a jumpsuit which can I say I love! You can't go wrong in a jumpsuit as it keeps you glamorous but it also keeps you warm!! I personally love pairing a jumpsuit with a nice pair of white heels and again your choice of clutch!! 

There you go that's my three easy styling tips for an evening look during the festive season!! :)!! I hope it helps you all and please let me know what you think!! 

Lots of love, Anya x
Three ways to style an evening look for Christmas πŸ˜πŸŒ²πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ by anyaaa04 featuring a white purse

Zimmermann mini dress
£320 - zimmermannwear.com


Giambattista Valli short dress
£365 - 1stdibs.com


Topshop black jumpsuit
£83 - topshop.com


Gianvito Rossi heels & pumps
lanecrawford.com


Lipsy black shoes
lipsy.co.uk


Office red shoes
office.co.uk


Kate spade handbag
£150 - amazon.com


Santi white purse
£130 - shopbop.com



EstΓ©e Lauder estee lauder lipstick
£20 - neimanmarcus.com



Nail care
julep.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig