A Trip Down To Boux Avenue...

Leave a Comment

Hey you guys, 

So I haven't blogged much recently but I have been teasing you all with showing and sharing regular photos on my social media's! Especially, my Snapchat and Instagram as I love sharing hints and experiences with you all! 


You have most likely guessed by now that I went over to the mainland to do some shopping and I went into Boux Avenue!! (I use exclamation marks to help show the enthusiasm of how excited I was and still am to have been heading over to Boux Avenue!!)



I love going to Boux Avenue, I just think it's so beautiful and girly! It makes you feel like a pretty little princess doesn't it girls?  

I am so fascinated with the dΓ©cor of the shop and the pretty scent the shop has! I am literally obsessing over the store! Whenever, I go to Southampton for the day I will spend majority of my time in there I swear! (Good luck to whoever goes with me!) 

Not forgetting, the pretty well beautiful ranges of underwear that you simply can't take your eyes off! I must have spent roughly about an hour and a half in the shop, thankfully I went with my nan as she was able to tolerate that time but if I went with Scott or my mum they would have been pretty bored at that point! 

As you can see I ended up with some beautiful new buys which really excite me as it's really important that you buy something that attracts your eye but also makes you feel comfortable and beautiful at the same time, right girls? 

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to get a good look at the pyjamas they had in the store as I had to head off to Primark so I have decided I will definitely take a little look on the website now as I simply can't resist not buying some beautiful and stylish pj's!! (Naughty, I know but it's not long till Pay Day so I might as well treat myself! We all deserve a treat right ladies?) 

I hope you all remember that your beautiful and you deserve to feel that way all the time! 

Treat yourself to something nice.!!. 

Lots of love, Anya x 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig