My Christmas Collage & Some Christmas Themed Ideas...

Leave a Comment


With recently taking a trip up to Hull, the weather has definitely inspired me to create a Christmas collage and inspired blog.!!. As you all know, on saturday it actually snowed for a little bit!! It reminded me of a beautiful white winter's Christmas day! I was really excited!! 

I have been really looking forward to coming home and sharing my Christmas excitement with you all! 

Not forgetting, the fact that it is exactly a month to Christmas Eve!! I can't actually believe how fast the year goes by, can you?


The Christmas season, is most definitely one of my favourite time of year! I love how the Christmas period brings all of us together and makes us very jolly! Everything  about Christmas just makes me want to shout from the roof tops with happiness, don't you agree? 

The pretty little Christmas lights which we all look forward to seeing and putting up every year, with the sweet little treats like gingerbread men and short bread. 

Not forgetting to mention, the candy canes with the cute Christmas stockings... 

The snow flakes falling on the ground, alongside the romantic vibes lingering in the air.  Loud festive music playing everywhere with the sound of the choir not far away either.

Scented candles and Christmas inspired fragrances hanging around in the air, with Christmas trees making an appearance in nearly every house.!!. 

The thought of Christmas is just really exciting, isn't it?? 

If you have any ideas or suggestions of a blog you would like to see featured on my blog then please do let me know and contact me by finding my contact details on the contact page above ^ !! 

Soon I will be writing a blog based around my top five favourite things I love about Christmas! I would love it if you would share your favourite things too and tell me what you love about Christmas as I would love to feature them on my blog!!

Are you excited for Christmas yet? The countdown is now on, isn't it?

Lots of love, Anya x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig