Feeling Festive & Feeling Homely With Some of My Favourite Homely Items...

Leave a Comment

Today has definitely been one of those days where it's put me in the festive mood for sure! I have been listening to Christmas music (which I am sure has drove my grandad mad as I have had the Justin Bieber's Christmas album on repeat he-he!) The weather has been a typical Autumn but nearly Winter day as there has been a white almost like snow sky! (I love the white skies, there so pretty!) 


I wanted to share this beautiful photo with you. For those of you who do follow my social media you will know I have recently posted this on my Instagram page. The photo is just beautiful, it definitely sets the mood for Christmas! (I feel like a big kid when it comes to Christmas but I actually love Christmas so I don't care ha-ha!)




Moving on swiftly, I wanted to share some festive homely items of mine that simply gets me excited every year for the Christmas season! 

I would say my chair that was actually from a spare room, just sets a Christmas vibe! It makes my room feel even more homely, I love the gold throw that keeps me cosy and snug during the winter period. It's definitely a key homely item for me during the winter! (I kind of took it while no one was looking and now it remains in my room!) 

Then of course my three favourite pillows! As you can see I have some close ups for you all! I wanted to share them with you as they all have different meanings for why I love them! 

My gold pillow matches my new bedding and I think the colours match perfectly for the autumn and winter months. I just love my gold little pillow, it's one of my obsessions in my bedroom. 

Then my pink fluffy pillow, I adore this pillow it doesn't really match with my bedroom colours now but it still looks great! As I couldn't throw it away, I love it too much and it's okay to have a touch of pink. I love how the pillow just feels so snug and soft! I have had this pillow for a while, it's definitely one of my homely favourites for sure! 

Finally, my third pillow is a beautiful pillow that was from my dear cousin Heidi who often reads my blogs and always supports me. So firstly, thank you for that and thank you for your comments they always make me smile knowing I have your support! Anyway, Heidi bought me this pillow last Christmas and it has remained one of my favourite homely items. I love the different prints, that mingle into one beautiful item as well as the fact that it has my name on it! (I love, love, love it!) 






I wanted to share with you all some photos of mine, which I took this afternoon to show you the beautiful sky and the surroundings of my home! I am so excited for the festive season now! 

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog, let me know if you would like me to feature something on here :)!

Lots of love, Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig