My March Monthly Prodcuts...

Leave a Comment

Happy March you guys!!
 Before, starting my March monthly favourites blog, I've got to apologise for making you all wait as it's now sixteen days into March already and I haven't got around to writing this any sooner than today.. I'm sorry to disappoint you all, it's just been one massive struggle deciding what I should feature in this blog as I've been using so many new products which I love!!... So it looks like, some products will have to run into my April monthly favourites.


I've kind of tried to mix a lot of different products/items/things into my blog this month... I guess, the month's monthly favourites is kind of jumbled up to some degree.... 


From the word go, this is how much I love these shoes!! At first I was very indecisive as I wasn't sure if they would suit me or look great on... I had no doubt that the shoes weren't beautiful as they very much are. I just wasn't sure if I could pull off a Kim Kardashian inspired look as well... But to my result, I loved them! Thanks Boohoo!! 

 Lace up shoes are definitely a must have for your Spring inspired wardrobe!! 


During the beginning of this month, I already dropped a tiny hint on my instagram for you all as I posted this exact picture. Of course, this beautiful bodysuit had to make an appearance. I just love it!! I can't even describe, why or how it's just rapidly become one of my favourite bodysuits!! 


I couldn't even attempt to make this picture look pretty ha-ha! I was far too hungry to do that... When it comes to pasta, I'm definitely the chef in our kitchen at home as pasta is most definitely my downfall.... I just absolutely love pasta! So of course, I felt it was important to share with you guys how much I love cooking and eating a pasta based meal! Carbonara, is definitely at the top of my list - thinking about it I actually had it for dinner last night too ha-ha! 

 

In the last few days, it might have been a week ago or so I shared this photo on my Instagram as I thought it was kind of important to appreciate the fact that I have bought my first ever hat...!! I'm not a hat kind of person, but I found this at work one day, (Peacocks) and I tried it on and to my surprise I actually really liked it... So yes I ended up buying it what a shocker! Though, I am pretty glad I did as I can take it away with me on holiday when Scott and I jet off to Majorca... 


Recently, I have been more focused on make-up and beauty sides to blogging. Like I said in my previous blog, Spring Fashion is pretty much based around your make-up too so I've kind of made make-up a priority at the moment! I've certainly been buying a lot more beauty products than normal that's for sure!! I popped into Poundland, with my dear friend Chloe a  couple of Monday's ago and ended up buying this beautiful detailed black mirror. Sadly, I really wanted the white one but they have run out of stock but I of course settled with buying the black one as that's just as pretty right? Plus, it's really good for doing your make-up in the morning or whenever you apply your make-up. The mirror is pretty on point!! 


Now, for ages I have been dying to share these products with you... I have only recently in the last few days started using the products due to the post being really delayed :(! A massive thank you to, Robin for sending me these gorgeous products from Amelia Ross. I'm going to review these products in another blog for you all to see what my first impressions are so keep an eye out for them... 


After recently, spending a lot on high end foundations I thought I would take a browse into my absolute favourite store EVER.... I'm assuming you guys have guessed what that is as I always mention it?... If you haven't its of course SUPERDRUG! 

Anyway, I ended up buying this foundation - I can't remember the price exactly but I don't believe it was more than four pounds... I just love this foundation, it's natural and light... What more could you want?


(Yikes Anya - you have seriously got to stop buying cushions!)~ the thoughts enter my head yet don't ever stop me from buying... I have an obsession with homely pieces...! I popped into New Look on Sunday just before I started work and I accidentally bought a new candle and cushion.. The candle will be appearing on my next months blog as I've left it in the box at the moment as I adore the packaging. Anyway, back to my new favourite cushion... I just love it! It only cost me four pounds and I just loved the 'Good Vibes Only' phrase! The pinky colours are definitely adorable and I guess I've run out of reasons to justify why I have ended up with another cushion in my bedroom... Oh Anya!


Of course my cute little light up pink bunny from Sainsbury's had to make an appearance on my blog... Thanks Nan! Ha-ha so with it being Easter Sunday on the 27th of March, my nan ended up buying me this cute little bunny as she knows I adore everything pink and cute little teddies... I guess I still haven't grown up yet!! I think it's super cute!! 

There you go guys, that's it for this month!! I hope you have an incredible Easter Sunday and a beautiful March!! Let me know what chocolates you all get and I'll be back with another monthly blog next month. Until then, keep an eye out for other blogs I upload before then :)

Much Love Always, Anya Marie xx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig