Are You Finding It Hard Accepting Something Has Changed Or That Maybe Something Is Over?

Leave a Comment

Hello there everyone, 

How are you all doing? I have been writing this blog post for you all for the last few days but I wanted to dedicate a lot of time towards it as I wanted it to be right and to potentially help you guys! 

Recently, I thought it was time to share and post a blog based around a lifestyle choice or life based  blog! 

Relationships or past relationships aren't always easy and usually someone or both of you end up hurt. The thing we must remember, is that it's only natural to experience a bad break up or loving someone who doesn't love you the way they did. 

There's nothing I can say which will make this any better for you all who are currently dealing with a situation like this, but I can at least try to right? 

I recently found a quote which I am excited to share with you because it's important to remember that the chapter in your life that your currently living does have an ending some how, as it had a beginning and most likely a middle. 


You must remember that everything will have a solution, it may be a rough patch that you hit or it may be a patch in your life that you will be able to sew up and fix by moving onto another chapter in your life. 

I would definitely say the future is always in your hands, you may not think of it that way but it is. We all make choices on a daily basis and it leads us to different chapters. Sometimes, life may not be the way you planned but it's always the right way! 

It's quite hard to let things go that's for sure and it's hard to admit that maybe things aren't what they were. But you have to stop focusing on the past, I know that a lot of you would probably have done this and most likely still are doing this. Someone you met last year or last month may not necessarily be the same today. 

Let the past go, keep the memories and focus on the future. 

I hope this helps you all, life can be hard at times but remember positive minds are the way forward. 

Lots of love, Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig