2 sets for Autumn ๐Ÿ‚

Leave a Comment
2 sets for Autumn ๐Ÿ‚

As you know for weeks I have been obsessing over Autumn fashion, I just think there's so many different ways to style an autumn inspired outfit! (I actually have fun playing around with the styles and figuring out whether they work or not!) Fashion is daring and that's why I love taking my time to try new styles to see if they suit me or you guys! 

With the autumn season, you can be pretty simple or you can be complex it's whatever suits you or the outfit. 

Today I have styled two looks (I actually love both of these styles personally and would wear both of them which is why I am really excited to show and share them with you all! I just hope you like them too!) 

My first style, is a rather casual look but it has a little twist as you could wear the look to work or even for an evening occasion or something like that! As you can see I have styled a black crop top with high-waisted grey pants but the little twist that changes it from a casual outfit is the monochrome heels I have paired with the outfit. Don't you think it lifts the outfit and adds a stylish touch? (Plus I love the heels - I think they look amazing!)

My second style, is a chic style for sure. I think it's delicate but still manages to put the point across that we know our style right girls? I paired a white blouse with a suede tanned mini skirt and then finally added a black pair of platforms! 

In terms, of what I would add to both styles I actually paired a white handbag as it's simple but shows off a chic touch which is what we all want girls right? Other than that, I would keep it simple and leave the styles looking glam the way they already are. Remember, keep your make-up simple and natural as it will blend nicely but maybe add a red or nude lipstick as that will add detail to your look. 

Lots of love, Anya x

2 sets for Autumn ๐Ÿ‚ by anyaaa04 featuring a black crop top


Black crop top
£6.75 - romwe.com


Emilio Pucci mini skirt
£510 - stylebop.com


TheP. high-waisted pants
£340 - runway2street.com


Gianvito Rossi silver shoes
£420 - mytheresa.com


Black pumps
£42 - lucluc.com


Niels Peeraer white handbag
£495 - luisaviaroma.com



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig