Cord Piece featuring fur coat

Leave a Comment
Cord Piece featuring fur coat


Hey everyone, 

It's been a while since I created a Polyvore set but I adore sharing and piecing an outfit inspiration of mine as I think it helps you get to know my sense of style. 

I simply adore the cord sets, I have always loved them I think cord sets are a stunning piece of fashion and I think it adds that little bit of maturity as well as a diva touch to your outfit. 

I have paired it with a Cape coat as they seem to be really trendy at the moment! (I really want to order one for the Winter period coming up!) 

To add that sassy look to your outfit, I have paired the black stylish look with a pair of red Jimmy Choo heels (PLEASE someone buy them for me!!), with a red handbag! 

I love the look! I think it's a beautiful look for evening or day time. 

What do you think the look? Let me know and if there is anything you would like me to style for you then please please please do let me know! 

Lots of love, Anya x


Cord Piece featuring fur coat by anyaaa04 featuring lips makeup

Oneness tall dress
nelly.com


Harrods cape coat
harrods.com


Jimmy Choo red high heel shoes
£410 - neimanmarcus.com


Jimmy Choo red handbag
£745 - mytheresa.com


EstΓ©e Lauder lips makeup
£19 - neimanmarcus.com


Lips makeup
£19 - esteelauder.com


Neon nail polish
£16 - nylon.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig