My November Pay-day Wishlist...

Leave a Comment

It's not too long before this months pay day! After tomorrow, it will be only six days before my pay day. (Yippee!) So I thought I would put together a little Autumn wishlist of mine. 


As we all have different tastes and takes on fashion don't we? So let's take a little look at my November's wish list! 


(PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HURRY UP PAY DAY!)

This month is all about the cosy coats and stylish boots, not forgetting the camel tones, knitted jumpers, sassy co-ord sets, furry gilets and plenty of A-line skirts. 

1) Louella Scuba Zip Front A-Line Mini Berry Skirt - Boohoo


I literally can't get enough of the berry colour at the moment. It's a very sassy seasonal colour which looks utterly amazing! Plus, I swear A-line skirts are everywhere at the moment! 

2) Julie High Neck Stripe Mini Skirt Co-ord Set - Boohoo 


I am in love with this two piece, I think the colours are definitely on trend for the autumn season! Most of you who know me, already know that I have the top and I also have the dress! I just love the material and think the colours suit me during the autumn season so no doubt I will find myself buying this too! I always think when you find something you love why shouldn't you buy it because if it makes you happy and feel comfortable what else could you want?

3) Lua Crepe Dogtooth Skinny Trousers - Boohoo 


Printed trousers, are most definitely my essential trousers in my wardrobe! I love printed trousers - I can't get enough of them but I also love the way Boohoo have styled the outfit with loafers and a simple black crop jumper! I love the look and think it's very stylish! 

4)  Avia Zig Zag Zip Front A-line Mini Skirt - Boohoo 


Wow, I definitely this skirt in my wardrobe! I love the colour of the skirt I think it;s very trendy for the autumn and winter seasons.

5) Boutique Ava Eyelet Cut Out Shift Dress  - Boohoo 


The leather look has taken off really well this year, it's a massive trend on and off the catwalk. I love the way leather items ranges from: a leather skirt to a leather coat! I found this dress perfect for either going out or to a dinner date! It's pretty perfect for many occasions! Not forgetting, to mention the beautiful berry colour! 

6) Charli Oversize Long Faux Fur Scarf - Boohoo 


With being an affiliate for Boohoo I was really excited for the collection Charli has created and I'm even more excited now I have seen the items! I love how her collection, represents her and how she is quite daring with her fashion! In all seriousness, I can't seem to leave the house without wearing a warm scarf at the moment with the weather we have in the UK. Scarves are must have essentials in my wardrobe this time of year! 

7) Mona Shawl Faux Fur Collar Belted Wool Look Coat - Boohoo


Coats, coats and more coats are definitely this seasons sassy number one must have for your wardrobe! When I found this coat on Boohoo I couldn't actually resist it, so I will most definitely be ordering this for sure! I love the colours as it's a perfect choice of colour for this season and of course the fur is my favourite!

8) Sarah Mongolian Faux Fur Gilet - Boohoo 


Gilet's are everywhere this year, I swear if you close your eyes they will still be there! There literally taking over our shops! Don't get me wrong, I am most certainly not complaining because I love them! I adore them actually! There a sassy and perfect essential piece of clothing to keep you warm but show off your sassy side! 

9) Over The Knee Tanned Heeled Boots 

Over the knee heeled boots are back and they've certainly created a storm as there being spotted everywhere! But I couldn't actually resist this colour of the boots, there amazing! The tanned look is of course very trendy and on point for the autumn season! How could you resist these? 

Let me know what you think of my nine favourite must have essentials for pay day this month! Remember to check Boohoo out as they have a lot more items which I couldn't resist either but these were my nine favourite items! 

Lots of love, Anya x








SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig