Black Friday Deals...

Leave a Comment


Well wasn't Friday busy with it being Black Friday? It was certainly busy when I was working, that's for sure! 

I definitely thought I should write a blog based on some of the deals I managed to find, I do think that last year there was more deals around though compared to this year what do you all think?

 






Of course, I couldn't resist having a sneaky peak on Superdrug and of course I ended up spending some pennies!! I'm really excited, as I now have the beautiful Soap on a stick which I have been waiting to buy from the Zoella beauty collection. I'm obsessed with the collection, I swear!! (Isn't the designing beautiful and shows such a festive feeling?!) 

Not forgetting, my little purchases (well I say little purchases) on Missguided and Boohoo but sadly my Boohoo purchases haven't arrived today and my Missguided one arrived today but I haven't had time to try my new buys on yet! Honestly, the discounts online were amazing though and it had me really excited to buy new clothes!! 

Can we just take a minute to appreciate the new Missguided bag please? I love, love, love it! I'm actually in love with the design, I think it's fascinating!! 

What was your Black Friday deals like? Did you manage to buy yourself anything nice? 

Much Love, Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig