November's Monthly Products...

Leave a Comment

I am literally so excited to share with you my favourite monthly products! Why am I so excited? (Have you guessed it yet?) YES!! That's right it's finally NOVEMBER which means that it's finally the countdown to CHRISTMAS! (YIPPEE!) As you can probably tell I am really excited! I love Christmas! 


Isn't this picture so pretty? It honestly makes me so excited for Christmas! 


That's not the only reason why I am excited though... Can you think what it is?... (The excitement, I have right now sharing this blog with you all is so big honestly I genuinely feel like running round my house screaming with excitement!) 

It has officially been five months I have had my blog, as
I have wrote five monthly product blogs for you! I know I combined my first one which was June and July so technically that will be six but I have only wrote five so I have been blogging five months to date! HOW EXCITING!! (I have the biggest smile on my face right now I swear!)


Anyway, I will get on with it and tell you all what my favourite monthly products are! 

1) Rita Ora - Glaston-berry 


As you probably already know, I am obsessed with Rita Ora. I think she is very confident in showing her individuality through her fashion and make-up! I love that, it really encourages us all to be comfortable and confident in being ourselves! When I found out about her Rimmel beauty collection, I was the first in the queue at Superdrug honestly! (I couldn't get to the store quick enough!) I love her beauty collection, this nail varnish is actually one of my favourites. I love the brightness of the colour! It reminds me of the summer but it also has the Christmas berry vibe! It's definitely an essential in my make-up bag!

2) Body Shop - Berry Love


I adore Body Shop! I have always loved Body Shop make-up and my mum has always encouraged me to use Body Shop products as she loves them too! My mum actually bought me this lipstick last Christmas, as you can see I haven't used much of this one because I have been saving it for the Autumn/Winter season as I think it's a perfect match! The colour is beautiful, it's a perfect shade for my skin and to show off the beautiful berry with a touch of pink for the cooler seasons! I simply love it!

 3) Zoella Let's Spritz Body Mist -


How could I have a monthly product blog without having a Zoella beauty collection being mentioned? Exactly, I couldn't.! I just wanted to share this body mist with you all as it is literally one of my favourite body mists at the moment! Let's take a massive pause and focus on the designing of the bottle - I love the lace effect the bottle has as well as the mix of colours with a cool mint and pink colours! I just love it so much! So much that I have already ordered another bottle so that I won't run out! The scent is so beautiful. It also reminds me of a summer's day, as you all know that I love the Summer season so I can't ever forget it when I am using this beautiful body mist by Zoella. 

4) Crescent Bay - Hollister
  

We all know how much I love the Hollister Crescent Bay shower gel and the spray! I love love love them! So I just wanted to share with you my new favourite shower gel, it takes me back to that summery day which always leaves me with a smile! 

I hope you have enjoyed reading my monthly blog again! 

Lots of love, Anya x




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig