Baggy Blues Ft Camel Tones With A Hint Of Black ๐Ÿ‚

Leave a Comment
Baggy Blues Ft Camel Tones With A Hint Of Black ๐Ÿ‚


So today has definitely been one of those days where it's time to get your baggy blue jeans out with a baggy cardigan to wrap you up warm! 

As you can tell the tanned colours are definitely a massive hit for the autumn season! 

I haven't been able to get rid of my crop top yet though so I have still styled my black crop top with my tanned oversized cardigan and my blue ripped jeans! It creates such a beautiful look with the tanned colours blending in with other colours. 

Even though, this is still quite a homely outfit I couldn't get rid of my black heels could I ladies? I love how the black heels and the tanned handbag create a sassy side to your outfit, don't you? 

Remember girls, keep your make-up quite natural with tanned and nude colours as these are essential for  your make-up bag in the autumn season.

Let me know what you think about the look :)! 

Lots of love, Anya x

Baggy Blues Ft Camel Tones With A Hint Of Black ๐Ÿ‚ by anyaaa04 featuring a matte eyeshadow

Ohne Titel long sleeve crop top
£325 - farfetch.com


Brown cardigan
£24 - beautifulhalo.com


Distressed jeans
£19 - outfitmade.com


Gianvito Rossi heels & pumps
£510 - savannahs.com


Prada leather handbag
£1,325 - neimanmarcus.com


Croft Barrow brooch
£4.53 - kohls.com


Urban Decay matte eyeshadow
£35 - urbandecay.com


Bobbi brown cosmetic
£32 - saksfifthavenue.com


Chanel lips makeup
£23 - neimanmarcus.com


Giorgio Armani fragrance
£45 - giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig