My Top Seven Lipsticks...

Leave a Comment

A thought suddenly came to me last night that I haven't actually shared my seven favourite lipsticks yet! I know I'm not expert when it comes to beauty, but we all have our favourites don't we? 

It surprisingly, didn't take me long to find my seven favourites but in saying that over the next few months you never know my favourite lippy's may change! I'd love to know what other beauty blogs you would like to see, so let me know! 





Crush Colour.... Body Shop


Ever since, Christmas last year this lipstick has for sure been one of my favourites. It's definitely been one of those lipsticks that I have held onto as it's a very beautiful colour I think. Not only, is this lipstick really nourishing, it has a warm deep red and pink tint to the colour. One of the reasons for why I love this lipstick is because it's an in-between colour (which is perfect for my pale skin) but also because it leaves your lips with a beautiful finish.

Rose Pink.... Poundland


For summer, this was definitely my essential lipstick and I still love wearing it! I originally bought this to match my Barbie themed outfit for a friend's party (who happens to now be my boyfriend!) I initially, wasn't planning on re-using the lipstick but it became my obsession for the summer period. The colour lasts incredibly well and matches my skin tone. Even though, it was from Poundland it did really shock me as it become one of my daily routines for my make-up! I well recommend trying out the beauty range at Poundland!  

Berry Love... Body Shop


Now this has been one of my favourite colour lipsticks since Christmas too, my mum bought it for me and I fell in love with the deep red but the hints of pink. As you all know, I am very pale and I have always been concious of wearing darkish colours as they don't tend to suit me but I adore this colour it genuinely makes me feel amazing as it adds that hint of Autumn and Winter (you can't go wrong feeling like that can you?) 

Scarlet... Primark


This Scarlet lipstick has recently been a new replacement in my beauty routine as I was first shown it by my friend Beth and since then it's become a must have of mine! Luckily, I went to Southampton yesterday with my nan and we managed to pop into Primark and I have definitely stocked up on this colour lipstick as I bought about two or three of them! 

No.7 Pure Starkers


This lipstick is probably one of the ones out of the seven that I have shown you all which I use the most. It's actually a very special lipstick to me as it used to be my mums when she was younger and she found it and gave it to me! It's a beautiful colours, I would definitely recommend buying this lipstick! I love the shades the lipstick has as it's a nude with a slight hint of orange! What an amazing look for Autumn weather, 


 Nude Whisper.... Primark


If you can remember from my monthly blogs this lipstick made a feature on there as I am so obsessed with it! What's even better is it's a long matte last! (Trust me, it definitely lasts!) I wear this lipstick usually when I am going to work or out with family members it just shows off an elegant side! It's my favourite Nude Lipstick EVER!! (Can you hear my excitement?!)

Apricot... Newlook


I bought this lipstick under the allusion of it being more of a nude tone! (It totally, crossed my mind when I read that it was called Apricot that it would be more of an orange tone! Silly me!) So when I got home and first tried it out I was expecting a nude shade but then it came out as more of an orange tone lipstick! It shocked me at first, I blended it in and now I love the look! It's not a bright orange, don't worry I wouldn't be brave enough to leave the house with bright orange lips he-he! But it has a slight touch towards the nude side, which is why it's an amazing colour. It blends nicely and leaves a stunning finish! 



I hope you have enjoyed reading what my seven favourite lipsticks are! 

Lots of love, Anya x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig