A Christmas Wishlist & Christmas Essentials πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ

Leave a Comment
A Christmas Wishlist and Christmas Essentials πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ

I can't believe it's only a month away until Christmas day today!!!! It's nearly Christmas, it doesn't feel like one month from today that we will all be celebrating one of the most favourite days of the year, does it? 

So I wanted to act on the fact that it doesn't feel like it's nearly Christmas, I decided to create a  Christmas wishlist of mine and a Christmas guide for you all in the hope that it might help you with some suggestions of what to buy your loved ones for Christmas...

As you can see I have mingled a lot into one Polyvore inspirational board as I wanted to share some of my top favourite items with you as well as including handy hints of what's most popular to buy this year!! 

1) Pillows - for those of you who know me you will know that I love buying new homely bits for my home and my bedroom but I also enjoy buying new pillows every so often as I just love adding an extra homely touch to my bedroom. As well as, having a new pillow to cuddle into. Of course, I love the pretty pyjama pillow as I think it's very girly and stylish but during the Christmas period having a Christmas inspired pillow is utterly stunning right?

2) Text Ornaments - I just can't seem to get enough of the text ornaments, I love the cute little dream one to the 'It's beginning to look  a lot like Christmas' (I know now for a fact, I will be singing this for the rest of the day!) I love the Christmas ornaments as I think there perfect for the season and it manages to make your home look really Christmasy!

3) Candles - you can't ever go wrong with candles that's for sure! There are so many beautiful scented candles everywhere at the moment!! Everybody loves a candle right? I shall let you into a little secret, when we have candles lit at home I always think of family members or friends who have passed away as I watch the light flicker. So candles are very special and traditional during the festive season.

4) Handbags and Purse - for all you guys out there who are struggling on what to buy for your beautiful girlfriend or fiancΓ©e then I would definitely make the suggestion of a new handbag and purse to match as you can't go wrong!! 

5) Beauty Care - my mum and my nan are probably reading this and thinking they always buy me beauty care products which I love as a girl can never get enough right? Soaps. shower gels and make-up treats are always a way to win a girl's heart!! Not forgetting to remember a new make-up case of course as they always come in handy... 

6) A white watch - so I have become really interested in watches recently as I think they look stunning and show off elegance towards your look especially a white watch...

7) Hot chocolate in a mug & Mugs - as you all know, I love having a hot chocolate with my grandad in the winter and I get really excited when I have Wittard's white hot chocolate which my mum buys me every Christmas. I absolutely love how there's now hot chocolate gift wrapped inside a mug with little treats like marshmallows, it makes me want to put my slippers and pj's on watching a film by the fire. As well as new mugs, you simply can't go wrong when it comes too buying mugs as you can never have enough in my eyes!! 

8) Gingerbread men, Biscuits & Sweet Treats - the Christmas season is all about sharing treats like candy canes, chocolate oranges, shortbread and gingerbread men! If your ever stuck for choice, don't forget that sweet assortments are a massive favourite for everyone too! 

9)  Diaries - everyone's must have essential is a diary for the new year. Nobody can ever go wrong with buying a diary. 

10) Christmas DΓ©cor - let's not forget the festive season is always based around the fancy lights and dΓ©cor don't be afraid to try and buy some festive decorations like snowflakes as they always look amazing!! 

11) Perfume & Aftershave - are always a massive hit for Christmas as it's such a well known Christmas gift! I have to say my wish from Santa this year is for the Daisy Jacobs perfume by Marc Jacobs and for those of you who know me you will all know how much I want this perfume he-he!! 

I really hope my Christmas wishlist and essential guide to the most popular xmas buys this year have been helpful for you all! 

Please let me know if you have any questions or ideas to suggest as I will always take the time to listen and enjoy reading your comments :)!!   

I wanted to share an extra little special surprise with you and I thought this would be the ideal way as Christmas is something we all share but we also share this blog and in total I now have 150 blogs that I have written!! 

I am over the moon, to be able to share this with you all as well as thanking you for reading my blog daily and for all the support you have given me!! 

Lots of love, Anya x
A Christmas Wishlist and Christmas Essentials πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ by anyaaa04 featuring Kate Spade


Vieta floral print handbag
£13 - unique-vintage.com


Marc by Marc Jacobs rose watch
£130 - marcjacobs.com


Casetify tech accessory
£40 - casetify.com


Bobbi Brown Cosmetics shimmer makeup
£18 - bergdorfgoodman.com


Matte finish lipstick
£3.97 - milanicosmetics.com


Marc Jacobs floral perfume
£50 - nordstrom.com


Sara Happ lip treatment
£16 - nordstrom.com


Soap Glory body cleanser
£6.63 - beauty.com


Body moisturizer
£3.31 - bathandbodyworks.com


Body cleanser
boots.com



Text sign
£265 - mytwodesigners.com


Holiday decoration
£66 - zulily.com


Barefoot dreams blanket
£33 - nordstromrack.com


Faux christmas wreath
£46 - improvementscatalog.com


Kate Spade drinkware
£40 - casa.com


Free People handmade soy candle
£32 - nordstrom.com


Throw pillow
£9.94 - jcpenney.com


Fragrance candle
£19 - bedbathandbeyond.com




Fitz and Floyd holiday serveware
£8.61 - fitzandfloyd.com


Cultural Intrigue home decor
£16 - lunabazaar.com


Throw pillow
£13 - target.com


Citrus candle
nelly.com


Sixtrees quote wall art
£5.95 - nordstromrack.com



Fragrance candle
£6.62 - kirklands.com



Snowman mug
£4.64 - belk.com


Christmas holiday decoration
conranshop.co.uk

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig