Take A Peak At A Few Of My Favourite Outfits & New Buys From Boohoo...

1 comment

As you all know I can't help myself when it comes to finding a new style and buying new clothes! It's literally an obsession of mine, I plan all my outfits the night or two days before I wear them (that's normal right?)


I will definitely admit that I am a shop-aholic - I genuinely find myself having to try and resist looking online or popping into town to go shopping because I love finding new clothes to style! (But with working in retail, it's not as easy as saying no!) I often find myself feeling like I have nothing to wear as well and most definitely for a girl that's one of our hardest struggles right as it makes us feel like we wear the same thing every day?


A lot of people, have emailed me wondering what my favourite outfits are at the moment so I thought I might as well show you what some of my favourite outfits and styles are currently! Plus thank you so much for the emails, I always love reading your opinions and hearing from you!! :) (It makes me really happy!!) :) 

Now, the photo above isn't that clear as it's a long and big mirror but you can see I am styling the white jeans with a checked red shirt paired with white and black platforms and a leather jacket! I adore this style, a few years ago I really started to love the checked shirts and then finally I started to style the look. I think it's a perfect casual outfit as well as a night out outfit! I am obsessed with white jeans, they definitely make an amazing look! 


This is most definitely another look of mine which I love styling with a red checked shirt. I bought this recently from Boohoo and I am absolutely love it! Play suits are one of my must have essentials in my wardrobe! What I love is the fact that I am able to wear this in the summer but also in the autumn and winter seasons.!! I adore this play suit I think it's a perfect colour for the colder months and I definitely  love pairing it with my new black platforms from Boohoo as well.


A monochrome look is my most favourite style of all. I think it's so stylish, during any weather period! Who can agree with this one? I am a sucker for monochrome print trousers , I can't get enough of them! Fur coats and cardigans are one of my favourite essential items! (I can't explain to you how much I love fur items at the moment, they honestly look so amazing for this season!!) Of course, I couldn't resist pairing my new white pair of platforms! I have so many platforms in my wardrobe again there my favourite type of shoes! I think they look delicate and certainly dress your outfit up! 


People who follow me on my social media's have probably already seen this selfie and seen my new co-ord piece! Recently, I am always browsing the internet for new outfits for the evening as I always feel like I wear similar things, so when I found this I was over the moon! I think it's a beautiful two piece from Boohoo and I love the fact you can choose if you wear both parts of the two piece or separate them. Just so stylish, I can't get enough of two pieces! 


Finally, one of my favourite looks in my wardrobe at the moment! Fur coats, with maroon and burgundy colours are essential for your  autumn inspired look. But over the knee heeled boots are your number one top fashion items! 

I hope you like some of my inspired outfits and I hope it finds you to style your looks! 

Lots of love, Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. You looked beautiful on Saturday night, and smelt divine (Do you remember what perfume you were wearing) xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig