Instagram Inspirations

Leave a Comment
So I thought I would do something a little different for you all, as you all know my social media's do play an influence on my blogging life and my life in general.

You all know that my aim is to let you guys know me for me, through my blog or through my social media's so I definitely thought this would be a good idea for you to get to know my style a little bit more if you don't follow my social media's or just a general reminder of my style for you all!

1) Black and White Platforms


I definitely couldn't go without my platforms, that's for sure! Everything I wear is now based around my platforms and what platforms I wear. I stumbled across these pair of platforms when I was looking through my Instagram and I couldn't resist regramming them because I adore them! 


2) Black With Gold Trim Heels 


I found these when I was looking through another bloggers Instagram, a well known blogger called Charlotte Fisher. I love her style, her style is quite similar to my style and she also lives on the Isle of Wight like me! Anyway, these pair of heels definitely had to be an Instagram Inspiration! I had to buy these heels because I guess I just couldn't resist them! But who could? 


3) Simple Black Watch 


Don't you just love this simple black watch? I certainly do, I'm tempted to buy it but I don't normally wear watches so it would be a waste of money. However, I love styling pretty watches with outfits. I couldn't not show you guys this watch because I think it's beautiful! What do you think? 

4) Pretty Pink Heels 


You should all know by now that my favourite colour is pink and pink literally surrounds me wherever I go or wherever I am! So when I saw these, I couldn't not Instagram them for you all! I need these shoes, in my life for sure! 


 5) Sweet Strawberry And Raspberry Shakes From Tiffins

This isn't really an inspiration instagram but regardless of that, I think the photo deserves to be shown on my blog as I love Tiffins shakes! I personally, haven't found a better yoghurt shake from anywhere! With it being, Cowes week a couple of weeks ago now I was over there a lot and I regularly visited Tiffins just for a shake! I also love the way there presented too, don't you? 


6) Ripped Jeans And Black Heels 


This definitely had to be an instagram inspiration due to the fact that it shows  off that Kim Kardashian feel towards the photo! As you all know, I love the Kardashian's and Jenner's fashion sense! I certainly thought this looked like their sort of style, plus I loved the ripped jeans and the heels too! What do you think? 


I hope you like the new blog that I have done for you all! I will always try to do something new for you all as I don't want my blog to become boring! 

Lots of love, 
Anya x 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig