Questions & Answers Based Around The Autumn And Winter Seasons....

Leave a Comment

I have been so focused on wanting to try out new things to blog and share with you all guys! 

So I decided to share a blog with you all based around questions and answers for you all on why I love the autumn and winter months.


I have had a lot of questions posted on my Instagram, Twitter and through my emails so I thought it would be the ideal time to manage to answer all the questions that you have all asked me on a blog post! 

1) Would I ever wear a hat? 

So the first answer is no, unfortunately hats don't suit me :( (I am really gutted about this as I admire people who look lovely wearing them! I think their really stylish!) 

2) What are my top four must have essentials in my Autumn wardrobe?

- Scarves - you will never find my autumn wardrobe without a few scarves. I love them, I think they tend to be stylish and they manage to keep you cosy when the bitter weather starts. 

- Leather Jacket - for anyone who knows me then you will know that I am really obsessed with wearing and having leather jackets. I love them so much, I think they will keep you warm but still show off your stylish side. 

- Crop Jumpers - I pretty much live in crop tops and when it comes to the autumn and winter seasons I change it up to a crop jumper. I just love the fancy little details that crop tops and jumpers give. 

- Tights - it's really important to me that I have tights in my chest of draws because my legs are freezing when I wear skirts or dresses, so I pretty much rely on tights to get me through the colder periods. 

3) What's your  favourite homely accessory during the cooler seasons?


I have found it rather hard to give you guys just one answer so I have had to nail it down to two. My first favourite homely accessory would definitely have to be pretty candles! I love them! My second favourite, homely accessory would have to be a blanket. I love the idea of cuddling up and having a cute little blanket! 

4) What do I love the most about the Autumn/Winter months? 

My favourite thing about the cooler months is of course being at home with my family and being able to chill with them. I love the idea of just spending the bitter cold evenings in with my family in front of the TV with the fire on. 

My second favourite thing, is the dark nights. There is a part of me that really loves the dark nights as its the big build up to the Christmas period I guess. (The thought of Christmas has already got me smiling :) !! I am a big kid I swear!) 

But this year the countdown to Christmas is really huge and special to me because as your all aware my boyfriend is away studying at Hull university and I really miss him!! (You all know that!!) Scott is coming home for Christmas.!! I am so excited to have him back home for the Christmas period. :) 

So that's the questions and answers answered if you have any more to ask me please do let me know as I am always eager to let you know as much as I can! 

My task for you is to try and answer these questions too! Please leave your answers below that would be amazing!  

Before, I end this blog I couldn't help but share some photos of you when I came home the other night as it was really dark and I wanted to show you my excitement of when I returned home! I haven't edited the photos as you can see, I thought the lighting was too powerful to edit! 


                           
         


Plus I thought the little tree at the front of my house reminded me of a Christmas tree! (Do you know what I mean or am I just too excited?!) 

I hope you like the blog everyone! 

Lots of love, Anya x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig