Surprises At The Weekend...

Leave a Comment
Good evening everyone, 

I am really sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I have been pretty busy!! It's been a whirlwind of a weekend that's for sure! Have you guessed yet what happened? Do you have a slight incline of what may have happened? (Literally overwhelmed and so excited to share this with you all!) 


Yes!! You guessed right my boyfriend Scott came home from Hull University for the weekend! I knew this was happening by the way but most of my family and Scott's family didn't have a clue! Everyone enjoys a surprise, don't they? Even the people who say that they aren't that keen on surprises we all are really! That exciting feeling that comes along with surprises are amazing! 

Even though, I knew Scott was coming down I knew there would be many surprises to come as we never know what moments or reactions we will share until it's happened! Sometimes, it can be pretty hard being a part from your loved ones but every moment you share with a person is special. It's not always easy being in a long distance relationship but if you care and love some one then distance shouldn't really matter. 

Anyway, I am rambling on so when Scott arrived which was late Thursday evening (well Friday morning technically!) my nan was fast asleep, so perfect way to surprise someone.! My nan will be reading this whilst smiling and most likely laughing, as nan didn't realise Scott was real when she woke up she believed she was dreaming! 




The next day, in the morning we arranged to meet Bobbie and Diane, they were completely unaware of why we were meeting or that Scott maybe home for a few days.  Cut a long story short as I will be blabbing on all night otherwise! (He-he-he! I can still feel the excitement!) We all parked our cars and Scott walked up the little lane and completely shocked and surprised Bobbie (Scott's mum!) It was honestly, such a beautiful moment to share and witness! 

After all, the excitement we went for a cream tea which was also lovely! I am so glad my nan and grandad experienced the afternoon with us all too! 


Once, Scott had then gone to surprise his: father, brother Luke and twin Aaron - we headed out to a DJ where both Scott and Aaron DJ! It was lovely to experience as it's a youth club packed with different activities! I was really lucky to experience what the youth club is like as it really presented a positive vibe! Children are growing up so quickly nowadays and I would love for there to be a little button which says "push me and I will slow down my childhood!" Honestly, I wish that was a real button because childhood flies by, I wish I could go back and relive my childhood. At the time, you wish you could fast forward your childhood, but looking back I would change that wish for sure!








Surprising everyone made me really happy, seeing the smiles on everyone's faces made my day. I have to admit I was a little gutted as I wished I wouldn't have known. I wouldn't change anything for the world though being able to see Scott was really important to me and made me a really happy girly! I couldn't wait to share this with you all as you know how much I love being with Scott. 

Not forgetting to mention, the beautiful meal we all had with friends and family! 

I couldn't believe, it we all expected Scott to be on the boat Sunday and heading home however he stayed an extra day and sadly when home today with his good friends Callum and Liam. I did get a surprise too! We all did, I am honestly over the moon! 

It's hard knowing that Scott is home again but I am very very very proud of him for being so far away from home and sticking to university life! I love you lots Scott! 

I can't wait to write new blogs for you all! I have so much to share with you all! I hope you have enjoyed reading my weekend diary. Please let me know if you have anything you would like me to cover.!!. 

Lots of love, Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig