Appreciating The People You Have & Making The Most Of The Time You Have...

1 comment

I wanted to be a little open and express how this time of year makes me feel as I am sure everyone feels the same when they have lost a dear friend or a family member. 


Christmas time, is always a special time of year which you celebrate with your loved ones whether it be your friends or your family. The general idea of Christmas is to enjoy expressing your love with the people who mean the most to you.


Sadly, when I was twelve years old I lost my auntie Angela who I used to call Lily, it's funny when your younger you make up nicknames for close friends and family don't you and the nicknames stick with you for the rest of your lives? 

Anyway, a week after Christmas in the beginning of January seven years ago now which I can't quite believe how fast time flies by, my auntie passed away! It was such a hard time for all of us as we had obviously just celebrated Christmas day with our family and friends! It was certainly a massive shock but she was a beautiful lady who was very strong and still remains dearly loved in my heart! 

I thought it was a very important time to remind you all that you should appreciate the time you have with your loved ones and remember every happy moments you share as unfortunately we don't know what's round the corner.

At Christmas time, it is always harder without one of your loved ones but you have to remember that their always there with you in spirit!! 

Lots of love, Anya x 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig