My Halloween Look Last Night...

Leave a Comment

From my Halloween Inspirations post yesterday I actually told you all what my costume was and I was a cat for the night. I wonder if you have all been wondering what my make-up would look like... 

I didn't want to go for the same typical look that a cat inspired make-up would go for. So my beautiful make-up artist for the night my Beth Reynolds went for a completely different look. 


So here we go this is what my make-up looked like for Halloween last night. I went for jet back eyebrows as my costume was black as you can see! (Sadly, I forgot to get a mirror selfie of the whole costume but I will probably upload a photo of the outfit on my Instagram soon so you can see it all!) I wanted the black look to be the main focus, so we then decided to use a grey coloured eye shadow but blend it in with my black mascara and black eye liner. The foundation and the bronzer were pretty much the same as usual but we went for a flame red lipstick to match my red tartan shirt that I wore around my waist. With the lipstick we created a blood like dripping feature to add the dramatic impact for Halloween. 




What do you think of the look? I thought I would also share some other photos with you all. 

I hope you all had a lovely evening celebrating Halloween too! Please let me know what you think and please tell me and show me your costumes and make-up! It makes me really excited when I get to see some of your amazing ideas. 

Lots of love, Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig