Feeling Festive & Little Surprises...

1 comment

Well guys I can't actually believe that it's under one day away from the first of December.!! Can you actually believe it, because I can't? 


The countdown officially starts tomorrow doesn't it? Have you got any advent calenders this year to join in the festive fun countdown? 

I'm so lucky this year as I have been bought a few from my family. Scott bought me a milky bar advent, my nan has bought me a Cadbury's advent so has my mum, alongside her also buying me little gifts and popping them inside a Christmas fabric advent. Of course not forgetting, the advent my cousin Heidi bought me which is the Revoulution make-up advent calender!! Oh my god, I am so excited to open all of my calenders!! I'm sure I will be full up on chocolate before Christmas day comes he-he!! 

What advent calenders have you got this year? Let me know, as I always look forward to reading your comments!! What sort of chocolate is your favourite as I bet it's hard to choose right? 

I'm literally so excited for Christmas, the festive season makes everyone excited and jolly right?


Has anyone found themselves taking a festive selfie yet? I think I have found mine, as I managed to capture my checked scarf in the photo showing the festive season colour, red of course!! 

I've found myself browsing Pinterest and Instagram recently and falling in love with Christmas inspired photos and I have included one of my favourite photos above as I just love it!! Have you been inspired by any social media's?


I couldn't help myself but snap away when I was doing some wrapping as well as show you a little insight into my advent calenders... I'm so excited now!! 

What I have been meaning to share with you, is something for you all to share as it's a little treat for you all to celebrate the fact I have reached over 10,000 views... 

Have you spotted what the little surprise is yet? 


I wonder if you guessed right?... 

I decided to create a little Christmas touch towards my blog and update my name to show the Christmas spirit! What do you all think as I would love to know your opinions?

Much Love, Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I love the name decorations very festive, my favourites are the A and the B super cool xx
    Annie you have posh wrapping paper!! LOL x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig