Remember Everyone Is Beautiful & Everyone Is Unique...

Leave a Comment
Today I just wanted to write a little blog for you all as I think it's really important to remember how beautiful you all are! 


I wanted to share this quote with you all as I think it's a very important message to share as I know we all have these sort of thoughts, it's a natural part of life to feel this way! 

What we have to remember is that we aren't alone, everybody will go through feeling like this! 

So I wanted to open up and share some thoughts with you. I used to think I wasn't pretty enough, I wasn't skinny enough, I wasn't good enough, I wasn't smart enough, I wasn't talented enough - believe me I have been through every feeling... 

Then suddenly, I woke up and I realised that none of the above matters. 

I may not be pretty to others, but I am pretty to myself. I may not be as skinny as I wish to be but I'm happy in myself. Sometimes, I may feel that I'm not good enough but I try to be the best I can be. There will be times when I feel I'm not as talented as others but I love what I do! We must all remember we're clever at what we love doing! 

We must remember we're who we are! We must find a way to love what we do and who we are! We weren't been to be someone else we were born to be us! 

I just thought it was an important quote to show and share with you all! 

It's okay to feel this way as we all have these kind of days, but always remember to think positive as we are all beautiful and unique in our own special way! 

Lots of love, Anya x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig