How To Body Brush Correctly...

Leave a Comment

As you all know I love trying out new beauty routines and sharing them with you all... 

I always find that dry body brushing is one of beauty's top secret! Sometimes, I find that my skin becomes quite dry which is why I use a lot of body creams to stop it being dry but I also use a body brush. If you do it regularly, you will reduce dry skin and leave your body with a smooth finish. 


As you know I adore the Zoella beauty collections and I always use the Zoella Candy Cream Body Lotion. 

Finding the time to use the body brush is always important, you only need to have between a minute to three minutes and it will make your skin so much smoother. If you make it a regular routine you will find your skin to be silkier than usual. 

You could use the brush before or after a bath or shower and be sure to to keep sweeping in a circular movement. 

Follow five easy steps.... 

1) Start at your feet and always brush upwards towards your heart. 

2) Use firm anti-clockwise movements over the tops of your legs, hips and bottom part of the back. 

3) Try to brush with light circular strokes, always being sure to keep moving upwards from your stomach to your chest. 

4) Use long strokes from the lower back upwards and short downward strokes over the shoulders.

5) Finally brush in long upward sweeps from hand to elbow and then elbow to shoulder. 

Top Tip - I always have suffered with rough elbows and they always make me feel really conscious about myself as they make me feel so much older but I have found a beauty tip which I always use and it makes me feel so much better. Simply rub the body brush around your elbows again in circular movements and apply hand or body cream twice a day. 

I hope this helps you all! 

Lots of love, Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig