Modern Ivory and Oak Decor ๐Ÿ‚

Leave a Comment
Modern Ivory and Oak Decor ๐Ÿ‚


Hey everyone, how are you all doing? I thought it was definitely time to share a home dรฉcor inspiration of mine with you all. 

As you all know this is only my second home decor blog post but I definitely wanted to create another  inspired look by me as there were a lot of views and some lovely comments made by you all :)! So thank you for that and I hope you like this inspiration board too! 

I have focused on Ivory and Oak as a theme this time, as I just thought it was two colours which mixes well with the autumn season right? 

What I love about using ivory and oak type colours is the fact you can blend it with lots of different colours you don't have to stick to neutrals you can expand your ideas or keep it simple with modern colours! 

I have kept it modern and simple because I think it just creates such a beautiful and inspiring look personally.  Plus I am really into all the modern looks at the moment. 

What do you think of the second home dรฉcor look I have created? 

I hope you like it :)!! 

Lots of love, Anya x




Los angeles furniture
£1,305 - etsy.com


White oval mirror
alexanderandpearl.co.uk


DwellStudio mercury glass candle
£93 - dwellstudio.com


Safavieh storage end table
£86 - zulily.com


Free People soy wax candle
£32 - nordstrom.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig