Jumpers featuring Timberlands πŸ‚

Leave a Comment
Jumpers featuring Timberlands πŸ‚

With the winter weather on it's way it's definitely time to start wrapping up warm for sure! 

I am absolutely in love with the Timberland boots, some people love them and some people hate them but I really like them. (I do like Chris Brown though!) I love the way the boots can add a sassy but yet street style to your outfit! 

I just love the Timberland boots! I have definitely enjoyed wearing them! I love pairing the boots with boyfriend style cut ripped jeans as it furthers that street style sass look but also pairing them with a black pair of jeans looks slimming and stunning too! 

Timberland boots definitely look beautiful with jumpers, they just add that little autumn touch leaving you feeling warm and stylish! Where can you go wrong? 

What do you think of the look? 

Lots of love, Anya x

Jumpers featuring Timberlands πŸ‚ by anyaaa04 featuring topshop jeans

Long sleeve pullover sweater
£13 - shein.com


Glamorous gray top
glamorous.com


Topshop jeans
topshop.com


Destructed boyfriend jeans
£20 - outfitmade.com



Zip purse
£20 - romwe.com


Olivia Burton gray jewelry
the-dressingroom.com



EstΓ©e Lauder lipstick
£20 - neimanmarcus.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig