Reaching 10,000 Views..

Leave a Comment

Wow, so where can I start? :)!! I am honestly, over the moon and of course really over whelmed to be able to sit here and write this blog. 


In fact, I am lost for words, I never once thought I would sit here and be able to say that my blog has reached over 10,000 views! I never once imagined, my blog would reach this many views! 

I honestly, never thought I would even reach into the thousands. When I did reach one thousand or two thousand, I never ever expected this to happen. Even then, I was really shocked and really grateful for your support but I would never have dreamt for this to happen especially with my blog still being quite new... 

Six months ago, I would have never thought my blog would have reached this far. I suppose, everyone is very anxious and people are very unsure if something you love is going to be something someone else enjoys too! 


Actually, someone asked me the other day if blogging is risky and I most certainly followed up that question with the response that it's very risky, it's a risk worth taking though but of course it's a risk as you will find there's people who love reading your blog as they have same interests or there's people who will dislike your blog... Again, this is like everything in life right? We weren't born to love the same things, we were all born to have different tastes and interests! 

I would like to take the time to dedicate a massive THANK YOU to everyone who reads my blogs - my family, my boyfriend, my friends and of course all of you readers out there! It means the world to me! 

I knew a couple of weeks ago that my blog was near to 10,000 views and my aim was to have reached that by Christmas but it looks like Christmas has come early for me!! (So excited to be able to share this with you all!) 


I couldn't have asked for anything better than this, knowing I am keeping people interested  and potentially helping you all makes me so happy!  So thank you for everything and I hope I continue to keep you interested... 


I've decided, to share this photograph that was taken a couple of weeks ago when my dear Scott was down which of course is my happy place being surrounded by the people I love and seeing the smiley faces as that's what we all love right? So I wanted to share this with you all too as my blog also reflects what I love as well as you guys!! 

Thank you so much!! :) 

Much love, Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig