Modern black and white homely sets ๐Ÿก

Leave a Comment
Modern black and white homely sets ๐Ÿก

Modern black and white homely inspirations are of course very trendy and fashionable! I'm always inspired when I see people daring the black and white monochrome style for their homes as my home is very traditional with the creamy and browns with a little touch of pink. 

I absolutely love creating the styles for all of you, maybe when I move out and have my own house one day (I am still a baby and love living at home though so I can't say that will be any time soon!!) but when I do I am one hundred percent daring this look! I think it's beautiful and as I wear so much black and white I think it would be well suited! 

I just love the modern vibes that the monochrome inspired style provides, the way you can mix it with several different colours for example: pink, red, silver and gold. Just simply amazing right? It makes you home stand out that's for sure and most certainly shows off your stylish and creative side!! 

Let me know what you think of the look :)! 

Lots of love, Anya 


Black Bear faux fur bear rug
£36 - lampsplus.com


Waterworks white marble bath accessory
£52 - neimanmarcus.com


New Growth Designs white home accessory
£250 - insideavenue.com


Georg jensen clock
£245 - georgjensen.com


Cyan Design vase
£45 - burkedecor.com




Dot Bo sofa
£920 - dotandbo.com


Alabaster table
crownfrenchfurniture.co.uk


Low profile queen bed
£230 - valuecityfurniture.com


Ivory end table
crownfrenchfurniture.co.uk

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig