Paris Apartment ๐Ÿก

Leave a Comment
Paris Apartment ๐Ÿก


With being away recently and passing through London it made me think about all the pretty apartments in Paris, as well as of course praying for Paris!! 

Paris is such a beautiful and stylish place to live, I remember when I was younger when I went to Paris with my family and even then I remember thinking how beautiful and stylish Paris was! (I have to say, going to Paris was definitely one of my favourite holiday's to date!!) 

London apartments are beautiful too, but it's clear to say that London apartments are very influenced by the Paris apartment styles! 

I must say that light pale colours like: purple and pinks are in favour when it comes to styling an apartment! Not forgetting to pair the light colours with modern whites and creamy colours!!

I personally love then pairing the colours with golds and silver too as it looks so elegant and stunning!! Do you agree?? 

Everyone has a dream and I am pretty sure that every girl's dream is to live in an apartment and have fun styling their apartment right? Well, I admit that's one of my dreams!! I just simply love apartments and adore the different styles you can create in an apartment!! 

 Please, let me know what your approach would be to styling an apartment!! 

Lots of love, Anya x
Paris Apartment ๐Ÿก by anyaaa04 featuring winter candles

Tear drop light
£490 - belleescape.com


ESPRIT flower area rug
modern-rugs.co.uk


Wedgwood colored wine glass
bloomingdales.com


Set of 3 glass candle holder
£100 - wayfair.com


Byredo winter candle
liberty.co.uk


Window wall art
etsy.com


Upholstered couch
luxdeco.com


Beige furniture
crownfrenchfurniture.co.uk

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig