Suffering With Anxiety...

Leave a Comment

Hey my lovelies,

So it's been a few days since I last posted a blog. I guess I've been readjusting to changes in my life which have recently taken place. Again, I'm really sorry - I don't always feel I can quite openly share every single detail with you all.

Though, at some point I may feel ready to share that part of my life... Who knows? Only time will tell...

Please, just have some patience with me and fellow bloggers... Sometimes, it's really tough to share everything online.


For me, its most definitely had to be a lazy Sunday considering it was a late night out last night with my work girlies... Cough, it looks like I over did the drink once again! Oh Anya!

Anyway, I will fill you all in with the last few days on another post. I thought it was more important to share something that has a big place in my heart and that would be anxiety.

I have never really sat down and been overly open with talking about anxiety but recently it's hit me that I should be more open with discussing what it's like to live with anxiety etc.

I know of many people who suffer with anxiety and find it hard to discuss it. 

In fact, a lot of bloggers deal with anxiety too and that's why it's so important to remind you that we have our separate little lives that sometimes needs to be left alone.

Honestly, we all go through similar worries during our lives and it's important to remind ourselves that everything is and will be okay.

From my perspective, I deal with being anxious about doing something wrong at work or from dressing wrongly or from even not applying my makeup the right way.

I think the little things are the worst for me as they make me anxious and worry.

It's hard as there have been plenty of times where I would prefer to hideaway in bed all day instead of facing new opportunities. It's the idea of fear, I find myself fearing new things or feeling like people are judging...

I find myself trapping myself into situations. I also find myself hiding from change, when actually sometimes change is what's needed...

Sometimes change is what's needed. You need to remind yourselves that!

Don't be afraid of change!



You never know what's around the corner...

Much Love As Always,

Anya Marie Ball x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig