Berry & Cream ๐Ÿ˜˜

Leave a Comment
Berry & Cream ๐Ÿ˜˜


I am literally so excited to share this with you all! After work today I was really eager to create a home inspiration style board as there has been a lot of hype towards the purple colours and the berry colours this Autumn hasn't there? I was definitely ready to share my interpretation towards the look! 

My mum is probably reading this blog and thinking it looks like her colour scheme in her bedroom and it certainly does! I have based some of the homely items around my mums bedroom furniture as my mum has similar items. 

Anyway, I love mixing the purple and white creamy colours together I think it's a beautiful style! What do you think? 

I hope you like the style! Let me know what you think! 

Lots of love, Anya x

Berry & Cream ๐Ÿ˜˜ by anyaaa04 featuring clear glass candle holders


OKA grey mirror
okadirect.com


Mina Victory lilac throw pillow
£79 - lampsplus.com


LAFCO scent diffuser
net-a-porter.com


Muuto scandinavian home decor
£63 - connox.com


Modern curtain panel
£47 - allmodern.com


Dot Bo clear glass candle holder
£16 - dotandbo.com



Neiman Marcus tufted settee
£720 - neimanmarcus.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig