Why Is It Hard For People To Not Be Accepted?

Leave a Comment
So I thought it would be nice for me to post a personal lifestyle blog for you all.

As recently, I have noticed that on my social networks people have been retweeting things like 'Why isn't it okay for me to be accepted?'

So here I am now writing this blog for you all.

There are many different types of cases of how people aren't accepted for example: the way someone dresses, the way people speak or look and to what people's relationship status is.

It's not only those sort of reasons or cases in why people may not accept you. There are many different reasons. 

But what's important to remember is its good to be different as we weren't born to be the same or to have the same interests as everyone. We were born differently because it's good to be different. 

Does everyone's opinion matter? That's another thing you all have to think about I know it's not nice to be bullied or to not be accepted for who you're. 

But not everyone's opinions matter, only the people who your close to matter and if your not accepted by people it's probably the people you don't need in your life. 

So don't be afraid to be yourself! You should always love yourself, I once read a quote which told me that you had to love yourself before being able to let anyone else love you. 

Lots of love, 

Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig