A Favourite Quote Of Mine....

Leave a Comment

As you already know I have missed a couple of monthly quotes due to the fact that I couldn't choose so I thought I would upload a few this month instead. 


So I found this quote, when I was scrolling through my Instagram and I fell in love with it to be honest! 

I think it's a very important quote for everyone to know and think about as there are so many people in the world today who become judgemental towards you or who disagree with what you think. 

If you have a dream you should follow it, you shouldn't be afraid to follow your dream. 

Not everyone has the same dreams or interests and it's important to remember that. There will be many of times where people try to change your mind or bully you into believing you can't achieve what you want! But you can and it's very vital to remember that it's your world and your world is in your hands! 

The world is yours and it's in the palm of your hands. Don't let someone else try to shape your world, you should shape your world as it's yours to shape! 

Always keep smiling and remember to stay positive. 

Lots of love, Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig