At The End Of Every Rainbow Is A Pot Of Gold...

Leave a Comment

Hey there my lovely ladies and gentleman, I'm back with my favourite quote of the month and it's probably one of my most loved quotes that I have found so far!! 

I assume you have a few hints with the title of my blog already but if you haven't let's hope I can surprise you all ;) !!


With society today there are always so many negatives during life and of course it's rather hard to focus on the positives when you feel like the world is against you... 

Trust me we have all been there, when you feel like the world is closing in on you and you feel like nobody else is there to care or give you a helping hand... 

It's a horrible feeling, actually it's the worst feeling in the world to feel like you have nobody and that you're alone.

But believe me you're not alone, all you have to do is open your eyes and have hope in yourself and the people who are all surrounding you because you're loved and you must all believe that! 

'Every storm in your life is followed by a rainbow.' 

Facing reality can be extremely difficult sometimes but you must remember the people who care about you will remain in your life no matter what.

It's not just about friendship or feelings, it's a day to day part of life... It's natural to feel like this regarding anything, but any downside in your life will bring a positive. 


I couldn't resist sharing this quote as well, as I found this one scrolling through my Facebook feed and it fit the atmosphere pretty well! 

We all have that feeling, when we don't feel like we're important too family members or friends but we all are... There are so many people that have love for you and care about your well-being! 

You must remember the people you're important too are right behind you!! 

Stay strong and believe in yourself! 

Lots of love, Anya xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig