New Me, New Year & New Surprises...

Leave a Comment

Well it's a massive happy hello from me today guys! Doesn't it always feel good when it's a positive and happy response towards the start of the week?

Image result for monday tumblr

Its all about embracing positive vibes and grabbing the new opportunities instead of watching them fly right out of your hands... 

I couldn't wait to share this blog with you all! It's really important to me to thank you all for watching me grow alongside watching the blog grow! 

At no point did I think I would be sat here a year and a half down the line with a solid 45,000! Mad! It leaves me speechless every single time! 

For a few days, I have been teasing you all with little hints around there being a surprise for the blog! Have you all discovered what the surprise is? Hopefully!! 

The blog has been updated, with many new features and hopefully you can tell I've gone for a more sophisticated look. As well, my style has adapted since first having the blog so it's almost to reinforce the change from starting the  blog at eighteen and now heading into 2017 where I am turning twenty!! Yes twenty!! What a shocker!! 


It's a big step growing adult and growing from being a teenager into being an adult... It's fair to say, growing up can really be a struggle at times but growing into you is what makes everything fun!

The best way to enjoy your life is to enjoy being yourself and allowing yourself to develop and grow! 




I'm really impressed with the new design on the blog! I hope it's surprised you all! I know, I've been super eager to share the new look with you all! 

Let me know what you all think of the new look! 

Check out the new pages too as they have had some slight changes too! 

Love, 

x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig