Sporty Chic A 2016 Trend -

2 comments

Happy Monday to you all! I hope it's been a great start to the week for you all!! - Though, Monday's do kind of tend to be slightly boring for us as we have to say goodbye to the weekend! Fear not, the weekend will be springing back to bite us before we know it!!

I couldn't say no too this little Tumblr inspiration!! It's so cute and pink, isn't it just so adorable? Not forgetting, the fact that it manages to capture exactly how we feel in just two simple words.! 

There's nothing better than finding an inner sporty side to you, is there? 

From catwalks to high-streets the inner sporty look has been absolutely everywhere! I can't say I am overly enthusiastic towards sports but the fashion looks have certainly taken over by storm. 

If you were to give me a choice of heading to the Sloop for a carvery or drinking a strawberry milkshake it would definitely be one of those than heading to the gym! 

In saying that, I have been attempting to keep up with my fitness routine at the moment!!

It seems to me that some of our hottest celebs have been keeping their fitness looks on their radar... 

So join me and take a peep at how celebs have interpreted their very own fitness looks: 


Gigi Hadid - steps out in an all black look paired with a sporty tight pair of trousers and a simple black v neck top, along with a red pair of trainers.! 


Ashley Tisdale - drops the pink preppy princess image and heads for a head to toe fitness look! 


Kendall Jenner - sporting a very simple fashion look with a pair of 3/4 length black pair of leggings, a fitness head band, pair of trainers and a baggy tee! 


Kylie Jenner - wears a simple white crop and a grey pair of track suit bottoms paired with a light grey pair of trainers and cap!


Rita Ora - last but not least, the lovely Rita Ora who manages to pull off wearing two prints at the same time to looking amazing in sportswear! I envy so many of these girls! But Rita styles, a pink simple sports bra to sports leggings and trainers.! 

With the sporty look hitting our stores faster than we can buy, I thought it would be an ideal opportunity for me to piece together a sporty inspiration! 

Sports Wear ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ

As you can see the main focus on sporty look is pretty much based around the shoes you wear. You wouldn't turn up to the gym in a pair of heels, would you? So clearly we know the focus is based around trainers or plimps. 

If you're anything like me, you don't actually own a pair of trainers... The closest I have to trainers, is a pair of plmps from Primark! Way to go Anya!! 

Side note, what on earth just happened with the weather? I was casually sat here writing this blog for you all when I noticed we had a heavy shower of rain! Of I went to go and get the washing in!! I'm now soaked! 

Moving on, if you're looking to achieve a sporty kind of look then backpacks are massive for this look as it takes a casual outfit and transforms it too a sporty outfit!! 

Again, the looks are very dependant on the weather as I would probably change my look up from a hoodie to a sports bra and tee or even from leggings to shorts! I guess it depends how sporty you want to look! 

Don't forget your bottle of water, that always adds a touch of sporty-ness to your look! 

If you want to add a little sass to your sporty wear then why not add a pair of sunglasses to your outfit?

If the celebs can rock it then we can too, right??!! 

I hope you've enjoyed this blog,  let me know if you would like a look to be featured!! 

Shoot your comments below, if you have any!! 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie!! <3 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. If you perform workouts by putting all your efforts in then you should think about wearing right gear as well so that they allow you to gain maximum benefits. I am so happy that use able to find really nice deals on comfortable yet very stylish tops and alo leggings. These are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With these docor items, you can add sportswear collection to your kid's wardrobe like girls tennis dresses, skirts, jackets and more.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig