Take A Trip To The Old Bell & Crown After Lockdown Part 2...

1 comment


Guess who's back, back again!... 


Yes it's me again, don't get too excited. I haven't blogged for nearly six whole months and now you can't get rid of me! Poor you, I wish you all the luck in the world!

Well today, is a slightly different kind of blog but a blog that I have been wanting to do since the beginning of August! Not that long hey? 

What with Lockdown Part 2 underway, I think it's really important to share and support as many Local Businesses or Restaurants as possible etc. So that's exactly what I am about to do... 

Join me on a "TEASER TASTER TUESDAY" - as I share what I must have to say is my favourite Restaurant/Pub to go to with you... 

I must apologize in advance though, as even thinking of the food is making me incredibly hungry and imagining eating there right now, but obviously we can't so you'll just have to stare at the photos for the next month or so! 
 

A Warm Welcome To The Old Bell & Crown... 


Take a little look into their website, you won't be disappointed that's for sure... I will insert a link below so you can head straight over, The Old Bell & Crown!













I mean there's no way you can't be salivating right now after seeing the food surely not? I know I definitely am! 

I would definitely go as far as saying I would rate The Old Bell & Crown as a five star Restaurant not just based on the incredible Chef's who make scrummy food that certainly hits the spot. But I would go as far as saying it's definitely my favourite place to go for a Sunday Roast to as there's just no comparison for eating a Sunday Roast out when it comes to here.

My five star rating, isn't just based on the food it's based on the service and when it comes to this place the service is just impeccable and sometimes it seems hard to come by in this day and age. So thank you very much to the entire Team for being incredibly hardworking super efficient, friendly and very humorous! 

Not forgetting, the décor and warm feeling the Pub provides from the minute you enter the building. It definitely has a proper homely feel towards the pub which leaves customers wanting to return! The pub also has a fantastic pub garden which is superb for a Summer's Day and a pint or two in the garden with your friends and family. 

For those of you who are dog lovers like myself, you'll be super happy that they also allow dogs into the pub to which is a great additional factor.

From the bottom of my heart I truly recommend visiting this pub as you won't be left feeling disappointed and you'll thank me later. I know that this pub has also been awarded one of the best pubs to go in Hampshire which is truly incredible! Well done again guys, you deserve it! 

If you're anything like me you will head over to the website and TripAdvisor as I tend to do that before going anywhere these days but again you'll see I'm not the only one with this opinion. So get booking for when Boris lifts the restrictions.

As well take the time to think of the small and local businesses that will need your support during this difficult time.

Lots of love as always, 


xxxx 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I'm pleased you're blogging again AB, you've always been great at it. Love always x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig