Why Did I Decide To Start A Blog?

Leave a Comment
Hey,

I thought I would make this blog sort of personal towards me, so that you know a little bit more about me as that's what I promised I would do for you all! 

Anyway, recently I have been asked the same questions by a lot of different people in my life. My family, friends, fellow bloggers and readers of my blog so I thought I would dedicate this blog for you all! 

I decided to start a blog.

I have always wanted to have a blog, to write about things that I like or enjoy hearing about. There are so many reasons why I wanted to start a blog but I will keep it simple and short for you all. 

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always enjoyed reading and writing. One of my favourite things to do is to either read a book or write about something that has happened during my life or a recent event that has taken place. I have always been that type of girl that keeps a diary, I enjoy writing and looking back on what I wrote a year or two years ago! 

Creating my own blog has given me the confidence, to say what I want to say and to write about events or situations that I relate to. Or even to show you what products I love using, or to show you what styles I love. 

You know when you hear a firework go off and it makes that loud bang sound that makes everyone jump yet we all still have that excitement of seeing the fireworks burst into a shower of different colours? Well, that's exactly how I feel right now. 

I have so many things I want to show you all, I have so many things I want to tell you about. But that's when the confidence kicked in, I didn't think I was very confident at all until recently I managed to finally get the confidence about a year ago to contact my local newspaper and that's when I started to write for them. Then suddenly, all of these amazing opportunities started coming forward for me! 

I was going to events and reporting on what happened, I started to interview people! That is when my confidence grew, I started to realise that I was set on writing becoming my career! 

I remember, my mum once told me that I should start writing a diary, My mum told me that keeping a diary is a great way of developing my writing skills as well as expressing our innermost thoughts. I must admit, I haven't really carried on writing many diaries though because my aim is to feel like someone, somewhere will be able to read what I've got to say. 

So that's why this blog happened, so that I can write about things that I love or styles I like or even websites that I like. This blog isn't just about Beauty, Fashion or Lifestyle topics. you will find many of blogs that are a bit different! I want you all to know me for who I am and what I am, being able to have a blog has definitely managed to build my confidence as I can say what I want to or how I want to say something. 

I love being able to discuss and write about my favourite topics with you! 

So yeah, there you go that's the reasons why I have my own blog and I hope I will be able to develop my writing skills even more! 

I honestly hope you all enjoy reading my blogs and like I have said please do let me know if you would like me to mention a specific topic. 

Lots of love, 

Anya x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig