Two Simple Style Ideas For Casual Or Party Wear 😘

Leave a Comment
Two simple style ideas for casual or party wear 😘


I must admit that it's the time of year again where us girl's tend to end up stressed when it comes to looking in our wardrobes and finding the right outfit... But don't worry as I am on the case and I will be piecing together some outfit inspirations for you today and this evening... 

Of course, the colder weather plays a massive impact on what you wear as it generally puts you off wearing skirts or anything colder but that's where good old tights come in handy... Don't forget to keep a pair of skin coloured tights handy as you can always fool everyone and pretend your  brave enough to face the cold ha-ha ;)! 

What I love about styling two simple outfits for this season is you can dress your party look up or down. Your probably reading this now and thinking -  WHAT?? How can you dress down a party look? Why would you want to do that? 

Well my little tips for wearing something simple and still making it look party prepped is most definitely down to what shoes, handbag and jewellery you wear as they manage to change your whole entire look even when you wear something simple you must remember you can always sass it up!! 

Fear not, if you want to wear your crop top with a leather mini skirt then don't be scared to do just that!! As you can see, I have paired the look with a pair of black over the knee boots as I think it would look incredible with either a black cape as there very trendy right now or keep it simple but sassy with a knee length black coat!! 

Now my must have item in my wardrobe and I know it will be your must have too girls is a long sleeved mini dress especially a black coloured dress as we can never go wrong wearing a black lbd can we ladies? Fancy spicing your little black dress up with a red pair of heels and showing off the festive colour? I've also paired the look with a white clutch bag as I think black, red and white look amazing together and most definitely show off your passion for fashion!! 

Let me know what style you love best as I always look forward to reading your comments!! :) 

Much Love Anya x


Two simple style ideas for casual or party wear 😘 by anyaaa04 featuring red pumps

Topshop mini dress
topshop.com


Glamorous crop top
glamorous.com


Red skirt
£9.91 - romwe.com



Office red pumps
office.co.uk


ChloΓ© black purse
farfetch.com


Isaac Mizrahi leather purse
£59 - isaacmizrahi.com



Bobbi Brown Cosmetics lips makeup
£18 - lordandtaylor.com


Marc Jacobs fragrance
£47 - nordstrom.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig