You Can't Erase The Past, But You Can Write The Future...

1 comment

Happy Sunday everyone, hasn't the weather been incredible today? I was definitely pleased to finish work early and head out to the beach!! Hopefully, the sun is here to stay!! 


I had to share the photo with you all as I'm going to completely kill the good vibes and head into a downer kinda mood... 

It's one of those live, learn and move on blogs... We all know them ones, right? (Good one Anya, you know how to kill the mood don't you?!!)

It's hard to kind of reflect onto the past sometimes for me as it's almost like I block everything out... I put up a brick wall and fill it with cement then move on I guess! But I always find meeting up with friends who have been with you from day one during every situation you can think of that kind of tends to help me remember... Then I guess I tend to remember the feelings and the state I was in. 

As you can probably tell one of my favourite motto's is of course the title of this blog: 

"You Can't Erase The Past, But You Can Write The Future!"

Even though, I tend to leave the past in the past it's good to kind of remember memories as everything happens for a reason right? 

There comes a point in your life, when you realise decisions you made during that timing of your life may not have felt like they were the right ones. It takes time, it takes time for things to fit into place. There's no denying the fact it will take time as it could take: years, days, months, hours or weeks. Who knows? Only you will know when that time is right! 



From looking back to a year ago there is so many things I would love to change about my past.. There are so many situations I would love to differently, but would I be where I am now? No! 

It wasn't because there wasn't feelings or love there because there was! I guess sometimes we all face reality and wake up to face the facts that something we fought for wasn't actually right for either of us. Sometimes, it's time to smell the coffee in the morning's and realise you weren't fighting for yourself... 

You weren't fighting for something you truly wanted, it almost felt like an illusion if I look back now you see everything from the other side of the mirror... I look into the mirror now and see someone who smiles without even realising they do and that's because I managed to focus on finding myself and my happiness! 

It's not one sided, there are always two sides to a story and this is the point I make to everybody it's about taking the time for yourself but also to appreciate both sides of the story. 

Was it worth all the tears, lies and upset? Yes it was due to the fact that we both managed to find ourselves, set ourselves free and be happy.!


There's a saying which has been used a lot when it comes to relationships - 


When I take the time to remember who I was a year ago I would say I appeared weak but now I feel confident, happy and strong. I have the confidence to focus on what I want which of course is to write! I don't hold back anymore, I know what I want... 

I had the confidence to make a blog and share everything I love with you all and I guess that's the focus point to make. Without, mentioning names (we both sorted ourselves out and focused on what's important!)

It's okay not to feel strong, it's also okay to feel weak but it's important to put yourself first! Don't be afraid of doing that! 

I hope I haven't droned on too much, let's hope you have managed to keep awake ha-ha! I am praying I haven't bored you all!! 

Leave any comments or thoughts you have below, as I would be more than happy to help you! 

Much Love, Anya Marie! xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig