Silence...

Leave a Comment


Silence, 

Did you hear something? 

SHUSH... 

It's the silence surrounding you. 

You were there, then you disappeared... Where did you go?

I'm tired of running in the silence to expect to find you. At what point do I understand there's no point in trying?

I find myself buried in your dishonesty and the silent whispers which influence the leads I follow in the hope to find you. 

To be so far, yet so near. 

I often recognise the burning sensation that swirls over and over... 

I'm so used to being on my own, yet caring so!

I find myself adapting to the quietness to distract myself from the thought of you.

The silence is drowning me, yet how do I scream? I'm tired. 

The constant blame revolves around the fingers being pointed, did you question or did you assume?

Did you question the silence?

Did you question the actions that were being made?

Or were you quick at judging rather than saving?

Sometimes, it's too difficult to fight. It's often a loosing battle. 

Can you hear the battles coming to an end?

It was an empty battlefield, the silence succeeded! 

Is there ever any peace?

Where's the saviour? 

I'm known to be the one in the wrong... 

The silence shatters, I've been quiet for far too long.

It seems, though the silence has been shattered your so far away. 

Couldn't you see, it wasn't me?

Often the silence tells the story, you just have to listen to the trapped screams of fear surrounding the shores.... 

I'm not through with fighting! 

I've been quiet for so long, do you remember the sound of my voice? 

Do I even remember the sound of my own voice?

Did you ever even hear me?

It happened way too fast, to ever be able to adapt. 

I should've removed the mask, to reveal my identity. 

It was all for you. 

The violence surrounds the silence! 

Is it the silence we should fear? Or should we fear how we allow the silence to develop to violence? 

Don't loose your identity. 

Fight the fear. 

Silence, please help me find peace!

Have I become far too trapped in what you can see but not what you can hear?

That's where you'll find me sat in silence and I shall wait here for you... 

Silence... 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig