My July/August/September Look Book...

2 comments

Hey everybody! 

So it's been a while since I created and shared a few outfit inspirations with you all! I have definitely missed piecing all the outfits together!! 

As I missed  July and August look books, I have decided to create a look book for July, August and September. Therefore, you will have a varied look book for the last few month!! 

So enjoy it ha-ha!!
Image result for august tumblr


Image result for july tumblr


Image result for august tumblr
Image result for september tumblr

I am desperately, wishing I could turn the clock backwards and go back a few months to July so that Scott and I could be back in Majorca. I really miss it!! 

Before, I find myself getting carried away with talking about Majorca or genuinely anything else other than the topic of this blog ha-ha! I will just move straight onto my favourite styles right now!! 


Casual choker tee ๐Ÿ˜

Can anyone else say no to this outfit right now? When I was styling the outfit I find myself becoming super excited as personally I think it's pretty on point! 

Fashion is such a fast changing industry, but it's so interesting to find out what styles are on trend and what's not! 

Looking back to the 1980's we were obsessing over the over the knee boots which then sadly fell out of fashion... We stylishly brought them back last Autumn though, I do believe they will be reappearing this autumn too but that doesn't mean we won't keep away from different length boots though.... 

Chokers were everywhere a few years back.... Now they're back again but they're back like never before... We now have choker tops, which can I just say are amazing? I love them! 

You can dress the choker top up or down.... I love a casual pair of ripped jeans paired with a pretty bag and heels... You can't go wrong!! 

Dungaree dress ๐Ÿ˜˜

With September underway it means that Autumn isn't too far away! 

However, that doesn't mean you have to say goodbye to dresses or crop tops quite yet. 

Dungaree dresses are everywhere right now... (I say everywhere but I can't seem to find my size!!) I'm after a dungaree dress so I can pair them with a cut out sleeve top and lace up open boots!!

How gorgeous does the style look? If you're finding the look slightly too cold for you then why not add a skin coloured pair of tights to keep you a tad warmer? 

Bardot and choker ๐Ÿ˜˜

How cute are bardot tops and denim skirts right now? I just love them!! They're adorable! 

I have now words, which could express my love for this look right now! I simply love bardot tops but when you pair them with denim skirts they look so out of this world! 

Grab your heels girl and a pretty clutch!! 

Pretty pink and white

A Line skirts are just a must have regardless of what season we are in! You need one it's so vital! 

White maybe a summery colour but don't throw your white jeans or white skirts away not just yet as you can do so much with different colours! 

For example, pretty pinks and whites together paired with black look incredible!! It's a look  to die for!! 

Bodysuit  and denim ๐Ÿ˜˜

The colour grey is almost an accessory for every girl's wardrobe right now! It's just such a beautiful colour! 

While, bodysuits are also a massive hype right now! If you haven't got one then please head into your town wherever you're and buy one!! They're incredible! 

You can create so many different looks with bodysuits and every single style looks out of this world! 

If your after a sophisticated look for the office or your work wear then why not try a cigarette pair of trousers paired with a bodysuit and a lace up pair of flats? 

I have so many styles and looks that I could pair and share with you but I can't wait to style them up and share them in different blogs for you all! 

I hope you've enjoyed reading the look book!! I love making them!!! 

Let me know if you have any looks you want me to style and post on the blog!! 

Much Love, Anya xxxx




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Loving some of these styles :) so glad you found the time to write a blog after your busy life got in the way :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sophie,

      I am really glad you commented! I love hearing back from my readers he-he! Thank you so much, what was your favourite outfit?

      Once, again thank you for taking the time to comment on the blog!

      I hope to hear from you in the near future my lovely!!

      Take care, Anya Marie xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig