You Have To Do What Is Right For Yourself Nobody Else Is Walking In Your Shoes...

Leave a Comment

It's that time of month again where I share an inspiring quote of mine which I have found on my social media's. 

The quotes I share with you all, tend to become my favourites and with it being the new year and of course we're all still welcoming the new year in I think it's important to share a motivational and inspirational quote with you all as that's exactly what we need!!


When I read quotes like this I always think there so inspirational and motivating. 

I mean, last year was a tough year for me I was either in and out of hospital due to personal reasons. Or I was dealing with a relationship which physically drained me and others surrounding me, it was pretty hectic and non-stop!! 

I guess sometimes you have to say enough is enough... You have to remember, that sometimes you can't take the world on your shoulders sometimes you have to let the world take you... 

During, life there will be many ups and downs and it will feel like your living on a roller-coaster but what's important to remember is that your in charge of slowing the ride down as it's your life and you have control over everything... At times it may feel like you aren't in control and the world is against you, but in fact the world is yours and nobody can change that because it's you life...
''You Have To Do What Is Right For Yourself Nobody Else Is Walking In Your Shoes''

Your life is yours and only you can shape and change it. 

So stand proud and remember your life is in the palm of your hands and its your's to do as you please. 

Lots of love, Anya Marie xx




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig