How To Style The Checked Shirt

Leave a Comment
How To Style The Checked Shirt


Good Evening, 

I'm sorry you haven't had many blogs posted from me recently, but as promised whenever I have time I will always blog. There will be many new blogs coming soon for you guys as I do have a lot to blog about. 

If you have a style you would like me to style for you or if you have any questions regarding anything, then be sure to let me know and I will do my best to do that for you. 

Anyway, I have found this style an interesting look to style as you should know by now guys I am quite simplistic with the colours amd prints I wear but I have recently gone for the checked shirts and edgy look thanks to the influence of my friend Beth. 

I don't really tend to be influenced much by celebrities fashion, though saying that as I have said before the Kardashian and Jenner sisters do have an influence on towards the style I tend to follow. Other than that, I don't really pay attention to what other celebrities wear, but family and friends play a huge influence on the way I interpret fashion; 

Above, I have shown you two ways in which I would style the checked shirt look, I hope it helps you to create the style for you look. 

1) Street Chic 

I personally love this style, I think it is stylish but it does have that rocky chic edge to it. I think this outfit is perfect for either day wear or night wear as the chilly evenings you can wrap up warmer in your jeans but still show that you know how to show off your stylish edgy chic inspired look. 

I would pair this look with black platforms or plimps, I have a look quite similar in which I have worm to show you. 



2) Party Chic 

So this outfit is very inspired for a night out and I was inspired by this look by a really good friend of mine called Beth Reynolds, I will include a picture later to show you how she styled the outfit but she styled it well. 

I personally tend to wear black and white colours when I am going out but I always like to blend it in with another colour so I think that the grey choice of colouring mingles in nicely with the black and white colours. 

I paired the outfit with a pair of leather shorts and a black strap crop top with the checked shirt tied around the waist, this looks glamorous but it is also a useful way to carry your shirt rather than holding it, if you get cold you can always put it on.

I have chosen to style a pair of white platforms with this outfit as it makes you outfit stand out and blend in with the white colouring on the checked shirt, 

In terms of, how I would accessorize the above outfits I would definitely say that fake tan has a massive impact on how I wear this outfit as it makes my tan stand out against the black and white colouring as I am quite pale. With the choice of red lipstick I think that it makes your outfit and your fake tan stand out and shows off your on-trend style. 

Though, the bags I would say definitely make a difference to your outfit as the black tassel bag I have styled with the day wear outfit as I think it looks trendy but still casual. For the night time outfit I chose a simple black clutch bag as I think it's perfect for the evening. 


Here is how Beth styled the checked shirt style. 

Have a nice evening everyone, I hope you like this blog, 

Lots of love, 

Anya x



How To Style The Checked Shirt by anyaaa04 featuring denim skinny jeans

Short shirt
nelly.com


WearAll strap crop top
£5.92 - wearall.com


Topshop denim skinny jeans
£45 - topshop.com


Short black skirt
£26 - pixiemarket.com


Vegan leather shorts
£12 - stylemoi.nu




Yves Saint Laurent black shoulder bag
£830 - saksfifthavenue.com


Vivienne westwood purse
harveynichols.com



St Tropez sun care
selfridges.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig