Discussing The SnOg/Vlog - My Thoughts & Feelings...

4 comments


Let me just take a moment to share my love for this illustration I found!! Isn't it freaking beautiful? I simply love it!! 

So hello Friday, which means hello weekend! It's nice to see you again!! Ha-ha! 

Well I shall move on from there, I hope you have all had an amazing week though! 


I thought it was time for me to elaborate on my first ever vlog/SnOg! 

If you haven't yet discovered my Youtube channel or watched the video then I will leave a link right here for you... Head right to the video now and discover my channel too! 

A lot of people have been sharing their thoughts and opinions on the Vlog! In fact, before I say anything I would like to say a huge thank you to: my friends, family and fellow bloggers/vloggers who have shared their positive thoughts! I love you all! 

I've got to admit how nerve-wracking this experience has been but without a doubt I am glad that I posted my first vlog well SnOg! For those of you who have just tuned in to read this blog of mine, I bet you're totally confused right now! So I shall explain myself - SnOg stands for - A Snapchat Vlog/Blog! It's basically down to the fact that I prefer using the Snapchat camera!! Weird aren't I?? 

So anyway, I discovered so many things during the process off putting together the SnOg! For example, how long the process of taking vidoes and piecing them altogether takes! It was rather stressful but also a learning curve for me too!   

I can't say that I am super confident in the Vlog - I wouldn't expect myself too be though as everyone is going to be self-conscious when it comes to posting a video online right? 

At first, I was doubting if I should even share it but again like I said I enjoy taking risks and adding new additions on the blog for you all! I guess I wanted to share new things with you all. 

With hearing such lovely and positive feedback from so many people, I think I will most likely add new SnOg's to my channel however I am still not one hundred percent confident. 

'My place is always going to be down to writing the blog as that's genuinely what I prefer to do!'

But that doesn't mean, I can't expand my blog/vlog!! I hope you have all enjoyed it? 

If you have any suggestions or comments to make then please let me know either by my: email, social media pages or the comment section below! I take all of your comments in and love listening to all your advice! 

If you like the video, then please give it a thumbs up!! 

 


Thank you again for sharing your support. If it wasn't for all of you who read my blog there would be absolutely no way I would even have the confidence to blog let alone create a YouTube Channel and Vlog! 

There's so many things I found myself panicking about; the way my hair looked, if my make-up looked average, the sound of my voice and of course the way I look in the videos... But the one thing I have learned throughout this process is to not be so afraid of new things... 

Embrace change, it doesn't mean you have to stick to it but at least you have lived your life and given things a go! Don't waste your life holding back!! 

I love you all lots, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Keep doing what your doing, your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the positive comments, it honestly makes my day/evening! You guys who read the blog are amazing and I love you all lots so thank you!! <3

      Delete
  2. You go girl great snOG, mmm love a good old frozen berry milkshake. Did Scott enjoy his prawn crackers ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He-he! Thank you, I know right you can't ever go wrong when it comes to milkshakes! I'm so glad you have taken the time to even read my blogs but let alone comment and refer to a scene from the video! It's truly so lovely of you to do so! I hope I continue to keep you liking the blog! Ha-ha, he certainly did enjoy the prawn crackers!! Lots of love, Anya Marie xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig