New Zoella Beauty Products

Leave a Comment
Evening everyone, 

This is just a quick blog for you all but I wanted to keep you all in the loop of knowing what I have been doing and what I will be doing as recently I have been really busy with work and sorting out some blog stuff for you guys to see pretty soon. 

What I have been working on recently is starting to set up plans with working with my long term friend and next door neighbour Bethany Jennings, she is a photographer which is great because that means I will be able to do some photo shoots for the blog. I will explain more about this, when I know about it more myself! 

Though, everyone should know of Zoella Sugg one of the most talked about blogger so far! I think she is amazing, I won't lie. I find her really inspiring and I love the fact that she has managed to bring out her own beauty range! You know Zoella right? 

Well I am also a very loyal customer to Superdrug, we all love Superdrug right? I often find myself on there at least once or twice a week as I can't help myself resist the offers or to find out if there are any new products online. 

Anyway, I happened to go onto Superdrug and I saw the Zoella products I just simply couldn't say no... 

So they turned up today and I have been waiting for a while to try out the products, the packaging also just looks so beautiful but the price is also so affordable so definitely have a little look! I was so excited when they turned up, that excited that I had to take a selfie to show you guys tonight before reviewing the products. 

Another thing that I love is that Superdrug have now started their own magazine! Yeah that's right they have their own beauty magazine which come with great beauty tips and offers! I will also make sure I fill you in on that. 

Have a good evening, let me know if you want me to review anything or blog about something I will always be more than welcome to do so. 

Lots of love, 

Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig