Are You Happy?

Leave a Comment
So as I haven't blogged much for you all recently I thought it would be perfect timing to write a lifestyle blog.

As I have said before, the lifestyle blogs aren't always as frequent as my fashion or beauty blogs as I tend to try and think of an experience of a situation or a feeling for the lifestyle blogs! 

Anyway, this evening I have been reflecting on the last year and the last few months of my life, I have found this really helpful personally! I would definitely say it's important to take time to reflect on your life and your life choices. 

When I looked back to my life a couple of months ago, it hit me that I wasn't the person I normally am and yes I personally think that relationships play a massive impact on how you act or change. 

What you need to remember is that everyone is human and everyone will do the same things or similar things during a period of you life. I think personally for me, I spent ages focusing on how my ex felt or how he saw things rather than focusing on how I felt and how I viewed things. 

At the time, you become so wrapped up on focusing on how that one person feels rather than what you feel like and nobody could ever tell you to think differently or change how you feel because it will take time for you to realise that the person who said he or she cared about you didn't and never would have done the same things that you did for them. 

I guess it takes time for you and for only you to realise everything, it's like a jig saw puzzle and only time will help you fit the pieces together and then you will be able to move on, just remember it's important to listen to what the other people say in your life. 

For example, a lot of my friends and my closest friends were always telling me that the relationship wasn't healthy for me and that I had changed and I honestly wish I could have turned back time sooner rather than later and listened to what family and friend members had said to me because looking back now it wasn't worth all the tears or the stress. 

My advice for people who are dealing with a similar experience right now I would suggest asking yourself every so often if you're happy and if you could be happier because honestly believe me it works! 

I'm a lot more happier within myself now, I have finally found my happiness and I still ask myself if I am happy now just because it's become a natural act in my day to day life now. I also have a diary and I write my feelings in there and I have flickered through the last few months of my life and my life is a lot more positive now than beforehand.

Lastly, make sure you don't forget who was there for you when you went through the bad times because they're your true friends and life would have been a lot harder for you if they weren't there for you! So make sure they know your grateful for what they have done for you! 

I hope this has helped you! 

Lots of love, 

Anya x 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig