A Hint of Autumn

Leave a Comment
A Hint of Autumn
Another late blog for you all,

Yesterday's weather wasn't the nicest and that's why I have created this style board for you all to see and I hope you like it!

As the weather is going to get colder, I started to think about how my style would change in the cooler weather!

Not much changes, other than the boots and the warmer swing coat which I absolutely love! The coat I have chosen to style this outfit with is one of my favourite coats and I think I will have to buy it as it's very stylish! What do you think?

Anyway, in terms of the clothing I think a crop top and jeans always look nice especially with a long black coat as it always shows off your stylish side! But when you pair it with a pair of black heeled boots your glamorous diva style appears!

After, the summer period I always tend to go for more darker colours especially with handbags as I just think they look amazing with your outfits!

Not everyone is ready to wear the wintery coat yet though which is why I have also paired the outfit with a checked shirt I think it shows off that retro but also very street style inspired look!

I hope the weather gets nicer though as we haven't really had much of a summer!

I hope you like my style board guys!

I will upload more later today, after I have some sleep!

Good night everyone!

Lots of love,

Anya x

Long top
£23 - blackfive.com



Calvin Klein long swing coat
£35 - 1stdibs.com



Chelsea bootie
newlook.com





NARS Cosmetics lips makeup
£24 - lookfantastic.com


NARS Cosmetics shimmer makeup
harveynichols.com


Guerlain nail lacquer
£18 - neimanmarcus.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig