A Little Day Trip To Cardiff

Leave a Comment

So last weekend, I wasn't able to blog as much for you but for those of you who have me on Snapchat probably know that I was away for the weekend. 

My mum, step-dad and I took a trip away up to Wales for the weekend as it's my cousins eighteenth nearly so we wanted to surprise him! 

Knowing me, like you all do I couldn't resist not going to the shops. So I had to take a trip to Cardiff, to visit the shopping mall there! 


Cardiff, is such a beautiful place to visit don't you think? I loved the shops there, unfortunately I didn't get long enough to have a look around every single shop but my bank definitely felt the burn from spending all the money I spent that day! 


As you know my Instagram followers, I uploaded this on the Sunday to show you all what I had been up to and to give you a hint of where I had been last weekend. I am a devoted lover towards Superdrug and I couldn't resist walking past this beautiful designed Superdrug store. 


Here's a little selfie for you all before I left Cardiff! I was sad to leave as I think the city is a beautiful place! 


Now as you know, my favourite type of food is Italian as I love pasta! My auntie suggested that we went to try out a well known place in Cardiff called Giovanni's Real Italian Restaurants, she knew it would be right up my street because of the pasta and due to the fact that many celebrities have been there! 

It was bloody yummy though! I would definitely suggest visiting there! I know that when I return to Cardiff I will be going back there just for my Carbonara oh and of course the shops! 

Lots of love, 

Anya x 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig