Sweet Sassy Summer Essentials

Leave a Comment
Sweet Sassy Summer Essentials

Morning guys, 

So piecing this fashion board together was really fun and I thought it definitely looked beautiful, what do you think? Polyvore is absolutely the way forward in finding and styling new outfits and inspirations for outfits, so for sure check the app out and whilst your at it follow me as I would love you to keep up with the outfit inspirations I create. 

I loved creating this fashion board as summer is definitely the weather where everyone is Sassy but still Sweet with their outfits. 

I know that the summer weather hasn't especially been brilliant this year but when it's beautiful it really is beautiful. I haven't really styled an outfit I have just placed the summer essentials in for you guys, that said with the way I have styled the items they all do match and go together as an outfit. 

Skorts and Crop Tops have definitely become one of the most talked about fashion items this year and they are perfect for the summer weather, that said Platforms have been up in the list as well as they seem to be everywhere you go... Especially me as I love wearing platforms, I am sure your already aware of that by now though. 

Dusters, I haven't yet bought a duster coat however I have seen one that I like in Topshop and I am still tempted to go back and buy it but there very trendy and manage to keep you warm on the summery evenings as well as providing you with that sassy-ness! 

Playsuits and Cord sets are massive in terms of the summer clothing, I don't think your summer wardrobe is complete without them! There's been a lot of the use of the colour white this summer this shows you know your style and your sassy side through the colours that you wear. 

Prints are still a hyped topic in the fashion industry, especially monochrome. Prints certainly do bring out your sassy side! 

In terms of makeup, I have shown you a more natural side as I think summer weather is all about the natural sassy style! You don't want to be overdoing your makeup as your makeup looks clean and stylish by going for the natural colours. Nude and Pink colours are perfect for this style! 

I'm off to Southampton shopping today guys so sorry to cut this blog short, but I am sure I will have a lot of new things to blog about in the next couple of days! 

Lots of love, 

Anya x 

Sweet Sassy Summer Essentials by anyaaa04 featuring a black crop tank

Nightcap white lace top
£125 - dailylook.com


Black crop tank
£14 - etsy.com


New Look pink coat
nelly.com




Pink chiffon skirt
£15 - blackfive.com


White two piece
£12 - rosewe.com


White jumpsuit romper
£9.28 - amazon.com




Pink flower sandals
£9.60 - modcloth.com


White platform shoes
£22 - shein.com


Rocio summer handbag
£355 - lindelepalais.com


Jennifer Ouellette brim straw hat
£175 - barneys.com


Ray-Ban black glasses
£105 - stylebop.com


NARS Cosmetics lips makeup
£24 - lookfantastic.com



NARS Cosmetics shimmer makeup
harveynichols.com


Maybelline water proof mascara
£4.48 - target.com


Burberry fruity floral perfume
£58 - saksfifthavenue.com


Essie summer nail polish
£5.45 - kohls.com


Beauty product
violetgrey.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig