Floral Mayhem

Leave a Comment
Floral Mayhem

As I have noticed, my instagram page has been going mad with the likes and the comments for this style board! I made this style board while I was travelling up to Wales for the weekend to visit some family members!

I love the style, I love the pretty prints and the simple hints of colours in the clothing! I must admit that I have done that mad thing again where I have based an outfit around an accessory!

I know that summer is quickly falling from our fingertips but that doesn't mean we have to let it go does it? I know that, my favourite fashion season is summer and it always makes me really sad when I have to wake up one day and tell myself that enough is enough I can't wear the summery shorts or the summery hot pants any more!

Which is why, there was this clever invention of wearing skin coloured tights! Honestly, I have worn skin coloured tights before and no one has ever noticed!

Anyway, back to styling my floral mayhem inspiration... Do you like the name? I was really happy when I came up with the name! As you all know, I am a massive fan of prints and I think they always add that extra touch to your wardrobe personally! I loved the white cameo skater skirt as it has that chic look to it but with the pretty pink and lilac floral touch it still shows your princess style! Yeah, that's right that's definitely me as I love the colour pink!

Pairing it with a pair of white stylish platforms to make your outfit look girly and diva-ish where could your outfit possibly go wrong?

With a white bag and a black chain strap it certainly shows off your fashion sense mixed together in one outfit! Nude inspired makeup is a must have for this outfit too!

Hope you like the style!

Lots of love,

Anya x


Topshop peep toe shoes
£61 - topshop.com


ZAC Zac Posen mini crossbody
£190 - shopbop.com


H M necklace
hm.com


Charlotte Tilbury pink lipstick
£20 - bergdorfgoodman.com


NARS Cosmetics shimmer eyeshadow
£19 - lookfantastic.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig